Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Do we realize this story was from 2003?
    Not that anything has changed since then...

Umm Jean not till you pointed it out ....lol wow

But Its is most interesting and the most updated storey I can find on fox about U.S. and Sanctuary cities. I cant find the book anywhere but that’s just me…

Isn't most of the stuff we are speaking of today, including what the senate is doing already in the past tense? It is just a reminder that what the senate voted on today had already been aproved last year? It just makes us realize how inept our government thinks we are.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

MW
    Ironic isn't it, cities like New York, Los Angeles, and New Haven can enact sanctuary laws that break federal law, however, cities like Hazelton that want to enforce federal law are stopped from doing so. Someone please make sense of this for me.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Ironic isn't it, cities like New York, Los Angeles, and New Haven can enact sanctuary laws that break federal law, however, cities like Hazelton that want to enforce federal law are stopped from doing so. Someone please make sense of this for me.
    MW I wish I could man I wish I could....

Do you all think it would help if the victims in these "sanctuary" cities started
    filing lawsuits suing the local and state gov'ts for dereliction of duty?I mean if enough of the victims (anywhere from car accidents and worse) really started to hurt these "sanctuaries" financially do you think it would make the electeds take notice,when their time and finances are being depleted by the victims?Do you think they'd see how to fix the problem?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfbaby
    Do you all think it would help if the victims in these "sanctuary" cities started
    filing lawsuits suing the local and state gov'ts for dereliction of duty?I mean if enough of the victims (anywhere from car accidents and worse) really started to hurt these "sanctuaries" financially do you think it would make the electeds take notice,when their time and finances are being depleted by the victims?Do you think they'd see how to fix the problem?
    Yep I sure do, Finding some one to represent all those people shouldn’t be hard at all. The Good part in all that would be the cases would be won hands down. But since they other party isn’t involved it would be hard to get any payment .
    I believe it would be turn coat from day one.
    O but then there is the ACLU that has cases the go before a judge every day the don’t make near as much since as me or you suing.
    I think it will come to American people Getting representation in this very soon....All we need is our law makers 90 percent behind it and we can heard

I am around illegals everyday. If one thing happens to myself, my family, my property or my friends I am suing the Federal Government along with State and City for putting us into this position. I am just waiting. I hope it never comes to this but I will put everything I have into it.
    I have contacted everyone to help including ICE and Immigration. No one will help. No one can't say that I did not try to protect my family.
    -- John Wayne</div>

Hi Greg-I'm not sure I made myself clear on my earlier comment,I meant each individual citizen acting independantly,not as a group.They'd never be able to keep up,thats what I meant.
    Why do you think it would be hard to get money out of the cities Greg? Example-If I slipped and fell on a floor in city hall that was wet they would pay out.
    Why would it be different when in a car accident(God forgive)when the city issued a DL to an illegal?Unfortunately these occur everyday,I think if the citizens started wising up to this and making their cities/states accountable we would see a turn around in the sanctuary policies real quick.

I was watching Fox a while ago and they said something about not being able to sue a State. I am going to look into that.
    -- John Wayne</div>

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfbaby
    Hi Greg-I'm not sure I made myself clear on my earlier comment,I meant each individual citizen acting independantly,not as a group.They'd never be able to keep up,thats what I meant.
    Why do you think it would be hard to get money out of the cities Greg? Example-If I slipped and fell on a floor in city hall that was wet they would pay out.
    Why would it be different when in a car accident(God forgive)when the city issued a DL to an illegal?Unfortunately these occur everyday,I think if the citizens started wising up to this and making their cities/states accountable we would see a turn around in the sanctuary policies real quick.

I don’t think we could find one lawyer let alone enough lawyers to go up against the states... I’ve been looking for over a year and no one will take my case.( I even went to Immigration lawyers( that was fun) some time Ill post some of the letters Ive got back
    You see I’m the big strong American white that is supposed to be able to bounce back . I’ve been told ever thing from you cant fight city hall to $500,000 thousand a year and we will take the case ... I found one that will take it one for $95 to 400 a hour. I cant live on five dollars a hour for the next few years till I win that money back... Don’t get me wrong we would win a case like that hands down but then most states would never be able to pay back the money. If they would pay me back all at one time what I lost last year alone I would be happy .

The first time a group of people won this kind of a case If the states could be found guilty, ( we would be fighting the feds saying they just haven’t gotten enough help to fight all the problem yet ) But the first case would change the laws . the it would go to the supreme court till the end of time . I have spent a few hours talking with the lawyers about this in the past. Most of them say its something they want no part of and the ones big enough and strong enough to go up against they people I’m fighting… gezzz I cant afford it. We can sue the Illegals but then they don’t pay taxes so to get a wage assessments on them is super hard. any way . or they would just go home real quick ...
    Hay Ill join hands with any one who wants to sue... It is a case we would win if we could prove the states aren’t doing the job there supposed to do But Ohio is.... No one I know doesnt turn the criminals in the second they find out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12