Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S. developing radiation detectors for the Mexican border

U.S. developing radiation detectors for the Mexican border
    By see-dubya • May 19, 2008 12:34 AM

From a writeup in the SF Chronic about the fascinating work being done at the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, California:

[quote]They are also experimenting with “drive-by detectionâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh, poo poo...why would we need radiation detectors on the border. After all, all those hard-working noble god-sends coming across the border are only doing so to "find a better life for their familes". And that's true because that is what President Bush and John McCain, Obama, Clinton, and most of the members of Congress tell us. Besides, the hispanic Caucus would never lie to us, would they?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

all i can say is "DUCK" , Si'

War on Terror , Southern Border wide open . Only Dubya ONLY Dubya
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Wonderful, bring engineers from India to do the R&R, then have it outsourced to China.Put multi-lingo signage directing terrorists to smuggle only at manned ports of entry.What a farce.

They're talking about radiation detectors and yet we cannot even get a 12' fence built along much of our southern border.

Ok...

That is itself should tell the people a whole lot. However the people are stupid, it you don't believe it then why do we keep electing these liars. It simply because we believe the garbage the media puts out there. The media is just as corrupt as Washington. They work together.

This article is from 2008.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    I think some people are using SEARCH on a subject and then don't notice the date (or they don't care that it is several years old).
    I add the date to comments when I notice they have and old article so it won't confuse other people. There have been several lately they I have noticed.
    Thanks JD. Closing this thread for comments