Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

'U.S. Forces Plan DIRECT ACTION AGAINST American Citizens'

This was passed on to me and so I'm passing it along as well. Hopefully it is not true. Yikes!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IZLjxie ... =topvideos

This kind of story is going around a lot of places right now.

I personally believe that the Globalists that are wrecking our nation want to keep our troops on the other side of the planet in no win scenarios where they we will broken down and kept isolated from what is happening back here at home.

If our troops are brought back and asked to act aggressive towards their own military families that would backfire on the elites.

Also, from what we have seen from the traitors, such an overt conquest plan would be very divergent from their modus operandi of incrementalism.

Yes, the enemies of America, the American people, and our constitution are working to destroy us here at home. But they do not want to arouse public anger until we are completely helpless.

They have to keep the food, drugs, and electronic distractions plentiful and take us down easy watching for breaking points.

I do believe Northcom is watching and listening very closely.

They can hear all the chatter on the phones and the Internet and the rumblings of war coming from many different groups and individuals.

They know that if an American or group of Americans lash out first they can use the incident to take broader powers during crisis. They also know they can manufacture such causi bellum. They also know that if they screw up like Waco, Ruby Ridge, or the Boston Massacre they are toast.

With the Internet communications infrastructure in place, if any of these predictions of troops dealing with American citizens or people being put into camps starts to happen, people will know and react.

The thing to watch out for is if the communication channels for the public get jammed or groups like ALIPAC, WND, Eagle Forum, etc... get knocked out at the same time.

Any radical crackdown by the current Executive Branch of the American government would have to be preceded by a massive electronic warfare maneuver on the web.

And while our Congress is corrupted, there are to many of our elected officials that would speak out and protest against any action like what is being described.

The military would have to take out a lot of big names to pull anything like this off.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm skeptical?

I seriously don't think our military would do that.

Anything is possible in todays world!
    Travis and Crockett, are flopping in their graves

This would not surprise me in the least, not with all our government has been doing.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

U.S. Forces

What troubles me is that many ex-military and police officers are preparing for armed resistance. They are the most aware of government capabilities.
    Check out OATH KEEPERS. They offer some reassurance. If government forces come against the American people, there are some who have sworn to defend us.

What troubles me are private groups like Blackwater.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Re: U.S. Forces

Quote Originally Posted by Texan123
    What troubles me is that many ex-military and police officers are preparing for armed resistance. They are the most aware of government capabilities.
    Check out OATH KEEPERS. They offer some reassurance. If government forces come against the American people, there are some who have sworn to defend us.
    A friend of ours works for the local Sheriffs's Department told us that the FBI had met with them and talked to them about their roll in any hypothetical uprising. Supposedly the local police would be responsible for going door to door to disarm citizens. Or course from what I heard, the majority of our local police say they will quit first.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    What troubles me are private groups like Blackwater.
    I think you mean Xe (and you should be worried...VERY worried.)

http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Blackwate ... _0213.html