Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UCSD doctoral student facing deportation gets reprieve

UCSD doctoral student facing deportation gets reprieve

By Elizabeth Aguilera, Staff Writer
    Wednesday, December 29, 2010 at 2:46 p.m.

A UC San Diego doctoral candidate facing deportation is now free to pursue his advanced degree, at least for one more year.

Mark Farrales, 31, was arrested by Immigration and Customs Enforcement in mid-December at his home in Los Angeles. He had been ordered deported in 1998, according to ICE.

Rep. Brad Sherman, D-San Fernando Valley, intervened on Farrales’ behalf, giving the Harvard graduate time to pursue legal status.

"Last week, I contacted U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials and expressed concern regarding the handling of the case of my constituent Mark Farrales,â€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

But, but . . . I thought they couldn't afford to go to college (sob) because they're illegal (sob).
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Huh? His constituent? Finally dems are admitting illegals are their constituents and not citizens.

[quote]Rep. Brad Sherman, D-San Fernando Valley, intervened on Farrales’ behalf, giving the Harvard graduate time to pursue legal status.

"Last week, I contacted U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials and expressed concern regarding the handling of the case of my constituent Mark Farrales,â€

this loser needs phone calls