Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UN wants Mexico To Withdraw Army From War Against Drug Carte

UN wants Mexico To Withdraw Army From War Against Drug Cartels
    Friday, April 1, 2011

By Nacha Cattan,
    CSM Correspondent

Marking one of the strongest statements yet against Mexican President Felipe Calderón's heavy-handed tactics in fighting the drug war, a United Nations report has called on the government to consider withdrawing the military from the streets.

The recommendation follows a spike in abuse claims since the Army was first deployed four years ago to fight drug traffickers, said the preliminary report by a UN human rights office working group. The group said the military and other government forces have become involved in an increasing number of disappearance cases that can no longer only be attributed to organized crime.

“The military is not trained to do public security tasks but to confront armed forces,â€

So the UN supports drug pushers over a nation's security? SICK.... I DO NOT WANT THESE PEOPLE RULING ME!!!!!!!!

[quote]For some, these steps have come too late. Rosario Villanueva Rocha’s son disappeared after being arrested in 2009 in Coahuila. At least five municipal police have since confessed to robbing him and then handing him over to the feared Zetas gang. The officers said the Zetas killed him and three companions, according to Ms. Villanueva Rocha.

Nevertheless, she has not given up hope of finding her son alive.

“I took a step into hell, and I’m living the worst nightmare I could imagine,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote="Newmexican"][quote]For some, these steps have come too late. Rosario Villanueva Rocha’s son disappeared after being arrested in 2009 in Coahuila. At least five municipal police have since confessed to robbing him and then handing him over to the feared Zetas gang. The officers said the Zetas killed him and three companions, according to Ms. Villanueva Rocha.

Nevertheless, she has not given up hope of finding her son alive.

“I took a step into hell, and I’m living the worst nightmare I could imagine,â€
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

is there any wonder why most americans want to get out of the UN and tell the UN That its time to leave new york and go move someplace else

We, the American tax payer is paying roughly 30% of their "freight".
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NewMexican: This is so sad, there are a lot of decent people in Mexico that are being brutalized in the middle of all of this. I think that there is an inbred corruption in Mexico.
    Inbred corruption... you can say that again! And the vast majority of those in power there are corrupt. Only the other people of Mexico themselves will ever be able to change anything if they would ever get together and get enough courage.

If the UN really wants to help, they can arm the oppressed poor Mexicans and tell them to get some ________.
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€