Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Undocumented immigrant charged with raping 10-year-old Russellville girl (update)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Undocumented immigrant charged with raping 10-year-old Russellville girl (update)

By Jonathan Grass on March 09, 2015 at 8:10 PM, updated March 09, 2015 at 8:14 PM

Russellville police say an undocumented immigrant has been accused of sexually assaulting a young girl in the home he was staying in.

Ramiro AjualipRamiro Lux Ajualip (Franklin County Jail)

Ramiro Lux Ajualip, 27, of Russellville was arrested Friday, according to Franklin County Jail records. He is charged with first-degree rape and first-degree sodomy.

Russellville police investigators could not be reached on Monday, but police had information for AL.com's news partner, WHNT News 19.

Russellville Police Chief Chris Hargett told WHNT Ajualip was a friend of the family of his victim and was staying with them after coming into the country illegally about four weeks ago. Hargett said Ajualip raped the 10-year-old girl on Feb. 27 while her parents were not home.

Hargett said the girl was afraid to come forward because Ajualip threatened her. Once she told her parents, she was taken to an area hospital and then transferred to Birmingham Children's Hospital.

Investigators told WHNT Ajualip confessed to the crime.

Jail records show his bond to be $250,000.

http://www.al.com/news/huntsville/in...t_charged.html
    Last edited by Jean; 12-05-2016 at 11:30 PM.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh yes, one of the lovely DREAMers. And whose house was he staying in? Who was providing "harbor" and aiding and abetting an illegal alien pedophile? "Friends of the family"? More DREAMers helping other DREAMers?

Really?

All these people disgust me. The parents of this poor girl should be arrested for child endangerment along with harboring an illegal alien.
    Last edited by Judy; 03-10-2015 at 01:26 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Americans, Blunt truth never hurt anyone when it is ignored by such a majority. For not insisting years ago that our laws be enforced and electing people who upheld our beliefs, we all have a of guilt share to accept. I am ashamed to say that I see no change coming from voters or government, either.

Man in country illegally pleads guilty to Russellville rape

By Tom Smith Senior Staff Writer Updated 11 hrs ago

RUSSELLVILLE — A man whom police say is in the country illegally has pleaded guilty to first-degree rape.

Court officials said Ramiro Luz Ajualip, 29, 310 Plum St., Russellville, pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 15 years in prison.

Police said Ajualip is accused of raping a 10-year-old girl.

Franklin County District Attorney Joey Rushing said as a part of the plea agreement, a sodomy charge was dismissed.

Reports indicate Ajualip was arrested in March 2015 and has been in jail since that time.

Authorities said since Ajualip is in the United States illegaly, he will be deported as soon as he completes his sentence.

Russellville Police Chief Chris Hargett said at the time of Ajualip's arrest that the rape was supposed to have happened Feb. 27, 2015.

Police said Ajualip was living in the house with the child and her family in Russellville.

http://www.timesdaily.com/news/crime...3d8951784.html

MW
    Why did it take almost two years for this guy to get sentenced? There is something seriously wrong with our justice system these days.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This makes me think of 'You knew I was a snake when you put me in your pocket.'

Unfortunately, a little girl paid the price.

Yes, everyone who supported the touchy-feely rhetoric regarding illegals over the years.

Those who didn't denounce the lawmakers who let this happen. I blame Pres. G. Bush as much as I do President Obama.

Then of course, I have to ask myself what exactly did I do besides post on the internet and talk to people.

We all are to blame ----

MW
    nntrixie wrote (excerpt):

Those who didn't denounce the lawmakers who let this happen. I blame Pres. G. Bush as much as I do President Obama.
    I'm with you and blame both of them too. However, in my view, Obama was much worse because he was more actively listening to the special interest group and acting to appease them. He gave almost 1 million Dreamer's amnesty and attempted to amnesty millions more. He also suspended raids on businesses, instituted catch & release, suspended hundreds of thousand of immigration cases, etc., etc. Bush was more the status quo on the issue of immigration and border security whereas Obama was basically suspending interior enforcement, handing out amnesties, and weakening border security. He is a puppet to the special interest groups.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We got to get these animals our of our country. This goes on unpunished in many countries so they come here illegally and think they will not be prosecuted. Why those people would take in this scum is beyond me.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn