Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Undocumented immigrants lose government food aid

Undocumented immigrants lose government food aid

Published: Jul 12, 2010
    Author: Julia LYon

Hungry in Salt Lake County More than 2,000 families no longer qualify for food stamps under Utah's new rules affecting undocumented immigrants. Previously, those families had benefited from a system that counted only a portion of their income. Hundreds are affected in Salt Lake County alone.

At the beginning of July, more than 2,000 families with undocumented immigrants stopped receiving food stamp benefits due to a change in Utah’s rules. Now a growing number of them are showing up at emergency food pantries confused and needing help.

“But, of course, I have to feed my family,â€
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

But the families who have showed up at Hildegarde’s Pantry at St. Mark’s Cathedral in Salt Lake City have not understood the bureaucratic changes and wonder if Americans are being given preference over them.
    Hellooo!!!!

Americans are supposed to be given preference, we pay the "expletive deleted" bills, you jackass!

Your criminal backsides should not even be here stealing, cheating, and sucking Americans dry!!!!

Who do they think they are??
    <div>
    </div>

But the families who have showed up at Hildegarde’s Pantry at St. Mark’s Cathedral in Salt Lake City have not understood the bureaucratic changes and wonder if Americans are being given preference over them.
    Another glimpse into the mindset of an illegal invader who belives they are entitled to everything they get in this country, courtesy of AMERICAN CITIZENS! They are much too ignorant to ever know the food stamps they feed their anchor spawn with comes from the pockets of AMERICAN TAXPAYERS!

Why were illegal invaders receiving food stamps in the first place! Perhaps somone should ask that question?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wish they would do the same in Florida. I am sick and tired of illegals getting everything and poor Americans being denied.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    I wish they would do the same in Florida. I am sick and tired of illegals getting everything and poor Americans being denied.
    Ditto that! Here in California, I can only imagine how much money is going to illegal invaders via food stamps and other gov programs. I'm sure the amount is staggering!

Banned
    Makes you wonder how many other welfare programs illegals are drawing from.

Funny deal , I never hear on the news about the billions of dollars we throw at illegals in this economy, Also never a word about all the Americans out of work and the millions of illegals here working.

Why is that?

Gadzooks!

To all illlegal aliens:

Get your bloodsucking arses back to where you came from! You are parasites!!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    Swatchick people can apply for food stamps online in FL.. I recently went to the online Department of Children & Family site and checked out the food stamp application and what I saw infuriated me.

You should check it out. IF you are a refugee,TPS or "Other Immigrant" you do not have to jump through as many hoops as citizens do.

The app says you do not need to provide the citizenship status of "Other" household members to get food stamps. Did you know there is a "Non Working Social Security" card ?

No wonder FL is 3 BILLION in the red plus unemployment is 15% here in SW FL .
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Banned
    Burns my behind Illegal aliens think eating our food is a right.
    This fraud of our hand up NOT hand out system has been sucked off of by Illegal aliens long enough.
    Now how the hell the computer software could not count the number of Illegal aliens living in a house? WHAT? and my car runs on puppy piddle.
    I bet that same computer denied tens of thousands of American citizens.
    Or perhaps it was the fingers tapping on the keys.
    Do they think we are idiots? The embezzlers of our welfare obviously do.
    Someones head needs to be examined as usual. More laws broken and no one held Accountable as usual.

My friend is a manager at an Italian Store which has some produce, grocery items. wine and a large meat counter and butcher shop. There meat prices are very good. You can buy boneless skinless chicken breasts for 1.59 a pound and chicken legs for 39 cents a pound if you buy 5 pounds worth. The beef prices a very good as well. In Florida food stamps recipients get a debit card so when they are rung through the cashier sees how much is on the card before purchases are made. They will have close to $900.00 on it and spend over $300 on choice cuts of meat. The managers were complaining as they can't afford to spend that kind of money on meat alone.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast