Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    I wish they would do the same in Florida. I am sick and tired of illegals getting everything and poor Americans being denied.
    Ditto that! Here in California, I can only imagine how much money is going to illegal invaders via food stamps and other gov programs. I'm sure the amount is staggering!
    Just call ANY CA Latino assemblymen or senators office and in spanish, ask where the freebies are and they will roll out the red carpet, hire a marichi band and send a pinata to the queinceras of your choice fully catered!
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In my area, the illegals go from one food pantry to the next to the next. We used to have an illegal family across the street from us, until all the neighbors called their landlord night and day to complain about them. They would return from the food pantry rounds with boxes and boxes of food and then complain they couldn't find Preferida brand canned goods.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

“But, of course, I have to feed my family,â€
    "Where is our democracy if the federal government can break the laws written and enacted by our congress on behalf of the people?"

Banned
    The pro Illegal liars will swear up and down Illegal aliens don't receive welfare. The main stream media never questions this. As my head implodes.
    Aiding and abetting the Illegal aliens criminal welfare fleasing of America.

[quote]“The cost is going to shift somewhere else...â€

now if only the other state legislatures had the guts to do something like this. most states would be saving hundreds of millions of dollars a year

While driving today I was next to a Miami Dade Transit bus and it had a sign on the side about getting free food for kids. The sign was in English only. I guess the illegals know whre to go for it so now they are trying to educate Americans.

Banned
    Get ready for the "starving children" sob stories

But the families who have showed up at Hildegarde’s Pantry at St. Mark’s Cathedral in Salt Lake City have not understood the bureaucratic changes and wonder if Americans are being given preference over them
    As they damn well ought to be.(that just shows how IGNORANT these people really are)..I know my daughter has to get help and she tells me stories about illegals getting full benefits becuase they lie about their income. Whereas my daughter is denied some help because she works. That is in the Sanctuary City of Wichita Ks...
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast