Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Someones head needs to be examined as usual. More laws broken and no one held Accountable as usual
    NO , MORE HEADS NEED TO ROLL right out of their jobs and into the streets!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

They are so used to handouts that they think everything is free for them. They are starting to show up at the Police Athletic League where I work. We have a concession stand there and the kids walk up and aks if everything in there is free. Then you have the people who feel sorry for them that buy them stuff there. I don't think these people have a clue how many benefits they get.
    When the PBA for that police department had a picnic for police department employees their kids tried to crash it. People who were part of the picnic had wrist bands to identify them so it was obvious when others showed up. They saw the bounce house and all the food and the parents would tell the kids to go there and to go back after they were told it was a private picnic. It was only after one of the officers got fed up and told them it was an ICE agents picnic that they took off.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    I wish they would do the same in Florida. I am sick and tired of illegals getting everything and poor Americans being denied.
    Ditto that! Here in California, I can only imagine how much money is going to illegal invaders via food stamps and other gov programs. I'm sure the amount is staggering!
    AND DITTO FOR NORTH CAROLINA I WOULD BE WILLING TO BET THAT THEY WERE RECEIVING FOOD STAMPS EVEN THOUGH THEY HAD 2 PEOPLE IN THE HOUSEHOLD WORKING AND STILL GETTING FOOD STAMPS. AND I'M SICK OF SEEING THIS JUST GO ON AND ON AND ON WHILE AMERICANS ARE GOING TO BED HUNGRY. THERE IS NO SHAME IN THIS GOVERNMENT AT ALL. THEY TREAT THOSE WHO ARE LIVING HERE AMONG US ILLEGALLY AS THOUGH THEY ARE THE CITIZENS AND WE ARE THE ILLEGAL ONES. WHICH IS WHY THEY THINK THAT THEY ARE ENTITLED TO STATE AND FEDERAL FUNDED PEOGRAMS PAID FOR WITH TAXPAYERS MONEY.

They are so used to handouts that they think everything is free for them. They are starting to show up at the Police Athletic League where I work. We have a concession stand there and the kids walk up and aks if everything in there is free. Then you have the people who feel sorry for them that buy them stuff there. I don't think these people have a clue how many benefits they get.
    When the PBA for that police department had a picnic for police department employees their kids tried to crash it. People who were part of the picnic had wrist bands to identify them so it was obvious when others showed up. They saw the bounce house and all the food and the parents would tell the kids to go there and to go back after they were told it was a private picnic. It was only after one of the officers got fed up and told them it was an ICE agents picnic that they took off.
    ROTFLMAO LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Get ready for the "starving children" sob stories
    I AM NOT A HEARTLESS PERSON BUT FRANKLY MY DEAR, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THEIR STARVING CHILDREN. BUT I DO CARE ABOUT STARVING AMERICAN CHILDREN AND ADULTS. THEY HELP RUIN THE ECONOMY AND THEN THEY ARE THE ONES WHO GET PUBLIC ASSISTANCE. THIS GOVERNMENT IS INSANE IN THE MEMBRAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    I AM NOT A HEARTLESS PERSON BUT FRANKLY MY DEAR, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THEIR STARVING CHILDREN. BUT I DO CARE ABOUT STARVING AMERICAN CHILDREN AND ADULTS. THEY HELP RUIN THE ECONOMY AND THEN THEY ARE THE ONES WHO GET PUBLIC ASSISTANCE. THIS GOVERNMENT IS INSANE IN THE MEMBRAIN.
    Don't worry LadyStClaire....I have yet to see an illegal invader that was starving! These people have more food than they know what to do with! In fact, the majority could stand to lose 20 pounds....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I also don't give a damn about illegals starving in this country. There many people who immigrate her legally and work legally to put food on their tables.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Amazing they have gotten away with this for so long. The only income that will be counted is what they report, and they will not report it if they can avoid it. No one checks, no one questions and no one even grills them the way Americans in need are.

My daughter and son-in-law are scraping by, and were denied because his income it "too much" at $10.00 hourly for three people...We do not have much more in income, but we wind up helping them out constantly, I won't see my grandson and pregnant daughter go hungry let alone my son-in-law, and we still have two teenage kids to feed of our own. I did get after her for the agreement she signed for my grandsons taekwondo lessons. As nice an idea as it was, they have another six moths, and it is hurting them, as well as having to downgrade their cell phone plan to the most minimal. All the while, she said she went in for an appointment at a state office seeing these women who could not speak English, wearing all gold, new clothes, expensive purses, driving huge SUVs with the max cell phone.

It was only after one of the officers got fed up and told them it was an ICE agents picnic that they took off.

Oh that is so great!!!!

swatchick, my son has a little candy shop he fxed up in the front of our garage. Some of the kids keep coming over wanting him to give them free candy and sodas, even one of the mothers sent over the kids to ask for a soda and she would pay him the next day (oh yeah like we believe she would have come over to pay), he asked the kids if their family would go to the local mini mart and ask for free stuff, they answered no and he said "there you go, so don't ask me". Then when we are gone, these kids come over and try to pry open our garage door...the one good neighbor we have has told us so, they have seen it.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My friend is a manager at an Italian Store which has some produce, grocery items. wine and a large meat counter and butcher shop. There meat prices are very good. You can buy boneless skinless chicken breasts for 1.59 a pound and chicken legs for 39 cents a pound if you buy 5 pounds worth. The beef prices a very good as well. In Florida food stamps recipients get a debit card so when they are rung through the cashier sees how much is on the card before purchases are made. They will have close to $900.00 on it and spend over $300 on choice cuts of meat. The managers were complaining as they can't afford to spend that kind of money on meat alone.
    THE ILLEGALS RECEIVE THE BIG DOLLAR AMOUNT IN FOOD STAMPS WHILE THE ELDERLY AND DISABELED IN THIS COUNTRY RECEIVE AS LITTLE AS $7.00 OR $10.00 OR MAYBE EVEN $31.00 A MONTH. OUR FEDERAL GOVRNMENT AT WORK RIGHT. ITS A SHAME THAT THIS IS HAPPENING IN WHAT IS SUPPOSE TO BE THE RICHEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD AND A SUPER POWER TO BOOT

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    Don't worry LadyStClaire....I have yet to see an illegal invader that was starving! These people have more food than they know what to do with! In fact, the majority could stand to lose 20 pounds....
    YOU ARE SO SPOT ON ABOUT THAT ONE. I WONDER IF THEY JUST DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR WEIGHT OR WHAT? THEY HAVE ONE OF THE RICHEST DIETS WITH ALL OF THAT CHEESE AND THE BEANS AND SO ON. WITH THAT NOT BEING NEITHER HERE OR THERE, THEY EAT BETTER THAN I DO. I'M ON A FIXED INCOME BECAUSE OF A DISABILITY. WE JUST DON'T GET THAT KIND OF TREATMENT FROM OUR OWN GOVERNMENT.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast