Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Update on Orange County Protest against MMP

May 26, 2005

Two Hurt, Six Arrests in Orange County Protest of Minuteman Founder
    The Associated Press

GARDEN GROVE, Calif. (AP) - A protest against the founder of a volunteer border-watching group turned violent when demonstrators started hurling rocks and bricks at police, authorities said.

Five people were arrested during the protest Wednesday on assault and weapon charges. Another man was arrested for driving a car into a crowd, but he was later released and no charges were expected.

Two people suffered non-life-threatening injuries when they were struck by the car.

The protesters were targeting a speech by Jim Gilchrist, founder of the Minuteman Project, which attracted hundreds of volunteers to the Arizona-Mexico border in April to watch for illegal immigrants.

Protesters accused Gilchrist's group of racism against Hispanics. "Their racist acts are being masked by patriotism," said Obed Sanchez of Garden Grove.

During his speech, Gilchrist called for deporting millions of illegal immigrants, arguing it would lower taxes and reduce traffic congestion.

Police eventually ordered the protesters to disperse.

AP-ES-05-26-05 1757EDT

This story can be found at: http://ap.tbo.com/ap/breaking/MGBXBC0J79E.html
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Well now..........WEAPONS CHARGES!! Eh?

And MY 2ND AMENDMENT RIGHTS are always under fire? For what reason? Because of ILLEGALS and their ilk IGNORING the LAWs!! Because criminals WILL ALWAYS FIND A WAY to circumvent the law.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The illegals are getting more and more violent and agressive by the day

The protesters are a real class act. All third. Weapons? Of course.
    All the more reason to send them packing back to the land of Foxes.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

I am glad that they caught those with the weapons.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

This is a therory

Let me know what you think....

In a previous post, I told you guys to connect the dots. Personally, I think Bush WANTS American citizens to resort to violence, especially using guns. This would give him just the reason he needs to revoke our 2nd amendment rights! By taking away our firearms, he will leave us TOTALLY DEFENSELESS and dependent on the government (yeah, right) to protect us! American citizens are being SHACKLED so that he can persue his personal agenda!

Hell, I voted for the man! I used to think he was great! Now, I see him through crystal clear eyes!

Like I said, it is just a theory. However, after everything that I have read, and what is happening, I cannot shake this. I would really like to know what you guys think! Our freedom of speech is being taken away, our freedom of assembly is being taken away. How many more of OUR constitutional rights are we going to loose?

The very things that this Country was founded on are under attack every day!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Protest turned violent

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisF202
    The illegals are getting more and more violent and agressive by the day
    That's what kind of people they are. How dare Bush compare them to the likes of people 'with good family values'. They have none. They are intruding and loitering around the place like they belong here! They are criminals! They are raised in an atmosphere of violence and agression. We need to kick them to the other side of the border, NOW!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ohflyingone...that's exactly what I've been thinking. Bush would like the citizens to turn to violence so that he can declare martial law. As long as it is citizens that are being hurt and threatened then everything is hunky dory...but let us defend ourselves and we're skillet hash!!

This is mob rule...and that's all it is.

Those who are on the front lines, Gilchrist, Simcox, Tancredo and others...are very courageous to be doing these meetings and having these speeches...I applaud them wholeheartedly and I do my bit to try to get the word out to other people who don't really know what to think about the situation that we're facing.

Hold on and ride high...ELECTIONS are coming.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Listen guys, I hope we still have Freedom of Speech, cause I just gave President Bush a bit of a bashing on another thread......

Oh what we owe, Jim Gilchrist, Chris Simcox, The Minute Men, William, Congressman Tancredo and so many others is beyond words. THEY ARE out there in what is proving to be a dangerous enviroment for EVERY LEGAL AMERICAN CITIZEN IN THIS COUNTRY. We are in the safety of our enviroment (for now), but what they are doing is beyond bravery, courage, and dedication to our country. Do you suppose there could be a President and maybe even a Vice President among them for 2008? I do.
    Wait until ALL of America finds out what they've done and are doing for us!

Last but not least, since I've already completed my "Critique" on President Bush for this evening.....imagine this....and who knows....there are miracles you know....I would rather imagine that President Bush was told about the incident in Garden Grove. I wonder, just wonder, if perhaps he told them to get the facts on what happened....and to be sure ....the "culprits" are charged. I'm glad I'm here and you guys are there, so you cannot throw a tomato in my face, but COULD IT BE.....that President Bush is turning the corner on this? IS IT POSSIBLE....that we OR his own concience.....has made him look at this situation in a new light?
    I have noticed a SLIGHT SOMETHING...a change in the wind direction.......coming from The Whitehouse. Don't ask me, but we will see.
    Go ahead, and throw the tomato, cause I'm here and your there!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK, you asked for it

I do not know what wind you are feeling, but I do not feel it! I see absolutley no change in President Bush. Dammit, I voted for him!

No more! It is time to stop voting for republicans or democrats! It is time to start voting for who is going to do what is right for the people! That is what is wrong with this country! PARTY! Who gives a damn about party! What are either of them doing for the American citizens? NOTHING! We are being sold out by both! I will not mince words here, and God knows, I have had my hands slapped for it.

It is time for Americans to wake up and realize that the political correct are destroying our country and we have to stand up to this and stop it! Americans need to understand that, as a people, we have nothing to apologize for! Yes, as a people we have made many mistakes, who doe not? The thing is, learn from it, try to correct it and try not to make the same mistakes again!

Stop with the guilt trip! The reason that this is having an effect is because we are basically a moral nation, and others take this as a weakness!

Is this so hard to understand? There is a difference between moral and gullable!

Personally, I choose to take the higher road. Truth honesty and integrity are virtues that are lacking! I will never sell out my convictions! Can you!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God