Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: US Congress Could Vote New Laws against Illegal Aliens

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

US Congress Could Vote New Laws against Illegal Aliens

US Congresspeople Could Vote New Laws against Undocumented People

Washington, Jun 24 (Prensa Latina)

Republican members of the US House of Representatives are getting ready to vote two bills next week, seeking hardening the regulations against illegal immigration, according to the website Politico.com.

One of those legislative proposals will be known as Kate's Law, which seeks extend the sentences for the immigrants that try to return to this country after being deported.

The regulation was given that name due to the case of Kate Steinle, a woman killed in San Francisco in July, 2015 by an undocumented man that had been deported several times from US soil.

During his period as republican candidate, President Donald Trump referred several times to that murder, as part of his controversial rhetoric against immigration that caused hard criticism against it, in and out of the United States.

According to Politico.com, the second edition would be aimed at the so-called sanctuary cities, localities that that limit their cooperation with the federal authorities to avoid deportations of people without legal migratory status.

Called 'Without Sanctuaries for Criminals,' the law would force those territories to follow orders from federal immigration officials, such as carrying out detentions that keep immigrants in jail until they would be picked up for deportation.

The law would also prohibit the granting of subventions from the US Department of Justice National Security Division to the cities that do not comply with the regulation.

The legislation, written by the president of the House of Representatives Judicial Committee, Rob Goodlatte, extends the policies of forced detention for the immigrants that have committed violations for driving drunk and those who their visas have been revoked.

http://plenglish.com/index.php?o=rn&id=14666&<acronym title="Search Engine Optimization">SEO</acronym>=us-congresspeople-could-vote-new-laws-against-undocumented-people

Last edited by JohnDoe2; 06-24-2017 at 09:48 PM.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

US Congresspeople Could Vote New Laws against Undocumented People

In English that would say:

US Congress Could Vote New Laws against Illegal Aliens
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member 6 Million Dollar Man's Avatar
    Excellent!!! These are two very good bills. And as soon as next week, that's awesome! And if these bills pass next week, a week before the 4th, this 4th of July will be very special, and you'll see me celebrating like never before. JohnDoe2, you made me a very happy guy just now by posting this. I'm almost ready to start singing "Happy Days Are Here Again".

Great things are happening. It's a time to be optimistic and supportive of those working hard to fix our country!!

I know President Trump can't wait to sign these bills into law, Kate's Law, he talked about this dear girl and several others like Jamiel, at every Rally during the campaign. At many Rallies he invited many parents and relatives of victims of illegal alien murder and homicide through the Remembrance Project. He would ask every person to speak and tell their story.

Many thanks to Rob Goodlatte for such fast work on his bills. They are long over-due, sorely needed, and will have a major impact on our ability to enforce our laws and hold those who break them appropriately accountable.
    Last edited by Judy; 06-24-2017 at 10:24 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Great things are happening. It's a time to be optimistic and supportive of those working hard to fix our country!!

I know President Trump can't wait to sign these bills into law
    I wonder on what day exactly next week these bills will be voted on. I definitely want to keep an eye out for this.

Probably towards the end of the week. Of course this is just the House, they'll still have to go to the US Senate where they might get stuck.

So we need to be ready and armed to LOBBY LOBBY LOBBY the Congress on these and many other good bills coming down the pike, like Tom Cotton's RAISE ACT that reduces legal immigration by 40% in just the first year lone and then by more in 2 consecutive years ending at about 40% of present levels. It eliminates that awful visa lottery and chain migration by reducing green cards. This bill MUST PASS. It's a MUST, MUST, MUST bill.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hopefully they should have no problem getting passed now that Republicans control both Houses. If they don't pass, the traitors in the Republican party will show who they are. I wonder how long it will take to go to the Senate.

I would like to see legal immigration reduced to 0%, but that still won't change anything with illegal immigration, that is, unless these bills get passed.

Quote Originally Posted by 6 Million Dollar Man View Post
    Hopefully they should have no problem getting passed now that Republicans control both Houses. If they don't pass, the traitors in the Republican party will show who they are. I wonder how long it will take to go to the Senate.

I would like to see legal immigration reduced to 0%, but that still won't change anything with illegal immigration, that is, unless these bills get passed.
    It will go to the Senate the day it passes the House and be assigned to a Committee for review. Probably Jeff Sessions old committee that he chaired which is a subcommittee of the Homeland Security Committee. It could be there awhile, probably a few weeks unless they push it through fast, that will be up to the Chairman of that Subcommittee. I forget who took it over from Sessions when he went to the AG's Office. Trump will have a good time hounding them to move it these bills through so he can sign them. You can count on that. He'll do call outs on Twitter.

Cool! I'm getting excited!

MW
    Kate's Law was introduced in a previous session of Congress but was killed due to a failed vote for cloture, under a fast-track vote called "suspension", or while resolving differences on July 6, 2016.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/114/s2193

Let's hope the bill has better luck this time around.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast