Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

USA & Mexican Border Study

You're going to love this one. It's from a blog but he is running for office so....here goes.

http://breakingnews.redstate.com/blogs/ ... rder_study

Hi,

My name is Kevin M Bailey and I am running for House District 22 in Georgia which is in Cherokee county. I have for the longest time spoken out on this site against immigration and this report was done which backs blogs and post posted on this web page. The problem with illegals in our state has grown as one of the states with the highest population of illegals. The schools are packed, every fast food should have a translator so we can understand what the worker says, landscaping has one guy who points since 95% can not understand what he says. There was a raid on a poultry plant and the paper did a report on this raid scared the illegals in the woods and how it turned the town into a ghost town. The last I checked the plant hired Americans and is still running and the town has less headaches. They scream we pay taxes but where is the property taxes they pay, how is paying 7 cents for a coke a chips paying for a child birth and education for the 12 kids in the house. The local police and state agencies are dealing with the problems of meth labs and other issues brought on by illegals. I want to ask the pro legals how is cramming 15 people in a house good for paying the taxes to help pay for the local police and other state agencies to rid the streets of the meth labs. I want to thank the next person who says we should thank the illegals for doing jobs we do not want to do and instead I should thank the local illegals for taking the tax base and screwing it up and pay thanks to local meth labs.
    I want to thank the illegal for the crap job done on building houses, building roads, spreading e-coli to people while working in the fields and for bringing the brightest people Mexico and Central America can find to help bring the USA down.

I want everyone to look at this study and the next time you see a developer or a person backing Private Public Partnerships, poultry plant owners and groups backing illegals to tell them thanks for the headaches. I want to know one thing if the border jumpers build such great homes and better roads who taught them in Mexico or Central America. I bet no one taught them and they just bang some nails and lay pavement and the builders and road building companies just laugh. I want to know why is the State DOT workers and County DOT workers getting bypassed, I know they may look lazy but give me a break at least they have built roads for years.

To your local politicians and Congressmen and Congresswomen thanks for tackling a tough issue and let it drag for years.
    You have let the local drug runners and cartels out number and gun our Border Patrol, DEA, ICE, FBI and now our local National Guard. You give the Border Patrol handguns to battle against the cartels and the firepower of automatic rifles and weapons only issued by paramilitary not to mention IED's. You have sent National Guard Troops but where are the weapons and the means to protect our troops. You should read the laws on entering Mexico and becoming a citizen and then reflect and think wow we are lame.

Thanks for letting the population explode by letting women cross the border and not pay for child birth. Thanks for giving them more rights then the American citizens. You politicians are nothing but a wasted breath in the life of an average citizen.
    Complaining for years on immigration voting to build a fence and limiting the benefits to the illegals yes that's illegals not undocumented workers. I am so sick and tired of seeing road signs in different languages every company must have spent millions combined to post manuals and other information in Spanish. The last time I checked the word to become a citizen means to assimilate thanks you chicken politicians for selling yourself s for votes and pandering to a crowd who does not pay taxes. They buy used cars some states do not require you to pay tax on a used car, are they buying houses, paying property taxes, social security heck no and what do we do but keep listening to same crap over and over.

I know for a fact there are not 10,000,000 lazy workers who have lost jobs due to companies paying low wages.

The day the illegals did not go to work traffic was down and the buses were not full and the schools were less crowded.

So sit back and take time to read the study it is only 36 pages and filled with great stories to read at bed time.

I am done feel free to respond.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Is this for real?
    It alost sounds too good to be true.
    He's not being politically correct in any way! I like it!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.