Like Tree3Likes

Thread: VIDEO: Bachmann Calls Muslim Migration A ‘Planned Invasion’ To ‘Destroy Western Chris

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Angry VIDEO: Bachmann Calls Muslim Migration A ‘Planned Invasion’ To ‘Destroy Western Chris

video-bachmann-calls-muslim-migration-a-planned-invasion-to-destroy-western-christendom

By Brendan | February 13, 2016 FROM US HERALD:

“We saw this mass migration, this people movement, which is a historic people movement of Muslims from Islamic nations tending to be the most radicalized nations — from those nations into nations that are known as Western Christendom.”

Representative [former], Michell Bachmann (R-MN)

Yes, we did, and yes we are. What do you think this means? Do you really believe that as the countries of the Middle East empty out, and their degenerates are vomited out upon the Western World, that they are simply “refugees?”

That they are trying to escape tyrannical madness? If you do, you are a moron. They bring their anti-human ways with them—gang raping all genders and ages, killing people, committing terrorist acts, screaming for Shariah Law, and are getting their way.

This is, as Bachmann calls it, a “planned invasion.” This is a well-thought out effort, the purpose of which is “destroying Western Christendom,” she said while speaking to Jan Markell of Understanding the Times radio show (2-6).

Funny thing, “…you don’t see this mass migration into Russia, or into China, or into Indonesia,” states Bachmann. She’s right. It’s because those nation will stomp their derrieres for even trying to pull the vile things they pull in Western countries;

“This is a planned invasion, not only in Europe but also in the United States.”

“I believe for the specific purpose of destroying Western Christendom, because that has been the strength of the world, economically, but also the strength of the world in terms of leadership, the nations that are known as Western Christendom.”
    Continue reading…

Michelle Bachmann sees much of the horrible truth!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Do not fund Obama! Take away the plane, his pen and his phone. He needs to be removed from office and not be permitted to finish his term.

When Europe is in a full blown war with these Muslims...are they going to be standing there with their hands out for OUR taxpayer money and OUR military lives to fight their "welcomed" invasion of these barbarians! I certainly hope not, I do not want to pay one dime out of my pocket for this. I do not want to lose one of our soldiers lives.

It is not a matter of "if" it will happen...it is a matter of "when" it will happen. I suspect this will come to a head this Summer and will be utter chaos. Trump is right. Germany had better start paying to defend themselves and building up their own military...NOT the US taxpayers.

We do not need to be in another war.

All these "refugees" need to be loaded up and sent right back...including the ones in the USA. Take their oil to pay for them, take their oil and use the money to put them in a Safe Zone on their soil. It's a big sandbox! And take their oil money to give them supplies, no money into corrupt hands, and put them to work building their own village on THEIR soil.