Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: VIDEO: ISIS March in Germany as Thousands More Migrants Pour Across the Border

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Stunning interactive map shows the thousands of migrants flocking to Europe every month and how 680,000 have arrived this year alone

UN stats show exactly where people have come from and ended up

Highest numbers entering Europe are from Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq

By hovering on map below you can see how many each country has taken

A new interactive map shows the flow of more than a million migrants who have made their way to Europe in the past three years.

Each dot represents between 25 and 50 people who were among the more than 1.3million seeking asylum in the Eurozone from 2012 to the end of 2015.

And by hovering over individual countries you can see how many migrants they have taken - or in some cases have lost - over the past three years.

The map has been plotted based on figures from the United Nations High Commission for Refugees who say in excess of 680,000 have arrived in Europe in the past ten months.

The majority of the asylum seekers are from Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq as well as other Middle Eastern and Middle Eastern countries.

It has been created by Lucify who worked with developer Ville Saarinen to make it possible.

They said in a statement: 'We recognized that such a visualization does not only show the scale of the numbers, but also beautifully tells the story of what those numbers mean'.

For the full data hover on the map below:

Map shows the thousands of migrants flocking to Europe every month | Daily Mail Online

Shotguns have 'virtually sold out' in Austria as citizens rush to buy arms amid fears of a massive influx of migrants, dealers claim

There are now thought to be estimated 900,000 firearms in Austrian homes

Police say around 70,000 guns have been sold this year alone in Austria

Dealers say shotguns have almost sold out because you don't need permit

Women are driving the sales rush as fears grow amid influx of refugees

Weapon sales are soaring in Austria as citizens of the small Alpine nation become paranoid over the numbers of refugees crowding into their country.

In a country of 8.5 million people, there are now an estimated 900,000 firearms in homes.

And gun dealers report that it is women driving the sales rush. This year alone, police say 70,000 guns have been sold.

'Virtually all shotguns are currently sold out, because you need no permit for them', said Thomas Ortner, spokesman for an arms dealer in Upper Austria.

For every other type of weapon, a licence is required.

Licence courses, in which applicants must demonstrate knowledge of firearms, used to take place every five weeks but they are now held weekly because of spiking demand.

In cities like Salzburg, a line of people outside the necessary government office to get the paperwork to buy a gun is now an everyday sight.

Broadcasters and local media say the numbers of refugees - coupled with a fear of break-ins as a result - is fuelling the arms race.

'Because of the social change, people want to protect themselves,' one arms dealer told the broadcaster oe.24. He said 'many women' were among his customers.

The flood of 'refugees' into Austria is continuing without interruption.

The Hungarian route has become less active, and traffic is now flowing at a rapid rate through Slovenia instead.

Czech Independent TV also reported on the arms upsurge. As of Monday most rifles in the country are out of stock.

The daily paper Heute reported recently: 'The cash registers are currently ringing loud at local gun dealers.

'Figures of the Ministry of the Interior prove it: more and more people are buying guns and rifles.'

A Central weapon register was introduced in June 2014 to record all legal firearm sales.

This year over 14,000 new weapons have been purchased.

Dealers reported that women are also driving up sales of pepper spray because of their fears for personal security in the midst of the great migration of refugees heading to Germany.

'We cannot complain about a lack of demand,' said Stephan Mayer, a gun merchant.

'People want to protect themselves.

'The most common purchasers of arms are primarily Austrian women who are also buying tear [pepper] sprays, which are much in demand.'

The new trend is in stark contrast to previous business which was driven by the hunting brigade.

A Viennese sociologist, Roland Girtler, said: 'Migration, in all of human history, comes with many worries.

'Many see danger in these foreigners among them. But this fear is unfounded.'

Shotguns have 'virtually sold out' in Austria amid migrant fears | Daily Mail Online

Germany To Send Back Thousands Of Afghan, Balkans Migrants

Germany has toughened its response to an accelerating influx of migrants, pledging to send rejected asylum seekers back to the Balkans and Afghanistan.

The sharper tone from Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere on October 28 came as a new poll showed support for Chancellor Angela Merkel's conservative government slumping to a three-year low over

her handling of the refugee crisis.

Hundreds of thousands of migrants that have streamed into Europe this year -- mainly from Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan, but also from the Balkans -- have trekked through the Balkan states but made

Germany their ultimate destination because of its more plentiful jobs.

De Maiziere said at a news conference in Berlin that the influx had accelerated strongly in recent days due to a backlog of migrants travelling through the Balkans.

Germany is aiming under a streamlined asylum process to decide the cases of thousands of unresolved asylum seekers by Christmas, he said. And those that don't qualify for asylum will be sent back

to the Balkans and their home countries.

"I expect that in the coming weeks, the number of deportations and of voluntary departures will rise significantly," he said, adding that "tens of thousands of rejected asylum seekers from the Balkans would have to leave our country."

He also said a sharp rise in the number of migrants coming from Afghanistan is "unacceptable" and said Germany held talks with Kabul with the goal of to putting a halt to it.

De Maiziere said Germany and other Western nations have poured millions in developmental aid into Afghanistan, as well as sending troops and police to help train security forces there, and that Afghanistan's government agrees

with Berlin that citizens should remain there and help rebuild the country.

Afghans should "stay in their country," he emphasized. "The people who come from Afghanistan cannot expect that they will be able to stay."

The Interior Ministry also announced that it would extend border controls until November 13, and possibly for another three months after that.

The controls, which were first imposed on September 13, amount to a de facto suspension of Germany's membership in the European Union's Schengen borders-free zone,

The controls are concentrated on the border with Austria -- the main entry point for refugees and migrants who arrive by boat in southern Europe and then cross through the Balkans.

De Maziere sharply criticized Austria for ferrying migrants to the border with Germany at night. For its part, Austria outlined plans on October 28 to build barriers at a busy crossing on its southern border with Slovenia to slow

the influx of migrants.

De Maiziere's cabinet colleague, Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble, speaking at a separate event, said the stream of migrants could not be "limitless," emphasizing the government's new, tougher line.

Amidst the growing antimigrant sentiment, Merkel's coalition partner, the Social Democrats, signalled they might be ready to drop their opposition to so-called "transit zones" along the border, which would allow German authorities

to register and deport migrants more quickly.

Germany To Send Back Thousands Of Afghan, Balkans Migrants

Not calling this an invasion is disingenuous. In my opinion.

Entitled Illegals: “When Will I Get My House and Car?”

Migrants in Austria hold hunger strike demanding money

Image Credits: EadaoinFlynn / Flickr.

by Kurt Nimmo | Infowars.com | November 1, 2015

Illegal immigrants in Germany feel they are entitled to homes and cars, according to an article appearing in Dachauer Rundschau. “I realize that most of them with unrealistic ideas and expectations when they come here. They often ask me: ‘When will I get my house and my car?’” asylum coordinator Isabell Sittner told the newspaper.

In mid-October Syrian migrants filed a case against the state government in Berlin demanding immediate access to shelter and benefits. Germany is struggling to process the flood of migrants and has proposed establishing transit zones on its borders. In St. Kanzian in the Austrian state of Carinthia, illegals engaged in a hunger strike and demanded the state give them 2,000 euros each a month, according to a report posted on Unzensuriert.at, an Austrian web portal. Christian Ragger, the chairman of the Carinthian Freedom Party, said the migrants have misconceptions about Austria and Germany.

Hunger strikers in Austria. Photo: unzensuriert.at.

In 2012 Germany’s Constitutional Court ruled asylum seekers are entitled to receive the same level of benefits as the country’s welfare recipients.

More than 80% if migrants streaming into Europe are “without formal qualifications,” reports Junge Freiheit daily, citing Germany’s Federal Employment Agency. Only 8% have a college degree and 11% vocational training. The agency said it will require 3,500 new employees and an increased budget of around 855 million euros to deal with placing hundreds of thousands of migrants in jobs.

The chief executive of Airbus Group, Tom Enders, has called for Germany to deregulate its labor market and create “mini-jobs or low-paid jobs” for unskilled migrants.

Hundreds of thousands of young people in the refugees centers should not be condemned to sitting around and doing nothing. They will only find an entry into the labour market if we open it up and make it flexible,” Enders wrote in an op-ed appearing in the Sueddeutsche newspaper on October 26.

German states and municipalities are finding it difficult to finance food, supplies, personal monetary allowances, policing, education, childcare, and affordable accommodation. “Refugees—just like other residents—need a flat, and access to the city’s schools and childcare facilities.,” Helmut Dedy, a bureaucrat at Deutscher Städtetag (the German Association of Cities) told Deutsche Welle.

The German government has denied that it is discussing with the European Union a “solidarity tax” to pay for the massive and unprecedented influx of migrants.

http://www.infowars.com/entitled-ill...house-and-car/

German Government Seize 4 Star Hotel For "Refugees" - 100 Germans Instantly Lose Their Jobs

A four-star hotel in the German town of Halle (in Saxony-Anhalt, the former DDR) was abruptly converted into “refugee” housing.

Hotel employees and business owners received little or no information about the closure beforehand, and many were taken by surprise, finding themselves locked out and suddenly unemployed.

What is notable about the following German news report is the restrained response given by most of the people interviewed. There is simmering anger in their voices, but they are at pains to emphasize that it is

not directed at the “New Germans” who are getting off the buses and moving into the hotel.

Presumably they are angry at their elected political leaders and the bureaucratic functionaries who serve them, but these newly-unemployed citizens are careful not to voice any specifics in that regard.

Perhaps they don’t want to ruin their chances of getting another job.

Transcript:

0:06 Welcome to Exact.
    0:09 Taken by surprise, and marooned, that’s how the employees of the Hotel Maritim feel now in Halle
    0:14 The hotel has been made into an accommodation for refugees.
    0:17 The employees learned from the media that the hotel shut down operations,
    0:21 and as of today, most don’t know what is going to happen to them now.
    0:26 From a four-star hotel to a refugee reception center. Our reporters are on location:
    0:34 The Maritim hotel in Halle, last Thursday. Police cars are positioned.
    0:37 Employees are gathered at a side entrance.
    0:42 The hotel has ceased all operations effective immediately.
    0:46 They just, they made this all, without consultation with us, right over our heads
    0:53 Visitors, and people who own businesses in the hotel, are dismissed and told to leave.
    1:00 Yesterday as I came in for the late shift, I learned that from today, I am not allowed to enter
    1:06 my business anymore and that I cannot serve any more customers.
    1:11 Since last week, nothing is how it used to be here anymore. In one heave-ho action,
    1:16 they transformed a four-star hotel into a refugee center.
    1:20 Employees only learned of this from the media at the beginning of September.
    1:24 The Great Refugee Crisis. It arrived in the midst of the Maritim staff.
    1:29 Andreas Lehmann is the puzzled chairman of the workers’ council.
    1:36 We accompany him on his last day to his place of employment.
    1:40 He has worked in the Hotel industry for 37 years. He was the night-shift auditor
    1:44 at the hotel reception. Now he’s out of work.
    1:50 ”Yes, I am angry, that my employment has been terminated. I don’t know…
    1:58 I am seething. I don’t know how I’m supposed to act.”
    2:02 Last Thursday he met with his colleagues at the hotel that now isn’t one anymore.
    2:08 About fifty colleagues have gathered. Britt Heidenreich is there too. It is her birthday today of all days.
    2:14 She is 42 years old; for 25 years she worked at the Maritim as a waitress.
    2:20 The sudden closure took her completely by surprise, like everyone else.
    2:25 ”I don’t think anyone expected this. Until the 5th of September
    2:29 when we had to learn of this through the press.
    2:32 How do we deal with this… We are trying to process it, we didn’t want to believe this
    2:37 for the longest time, but meanwhile… this is the bitter truth.”
    2:42 ”Employees were informed from the very beginning of the repurposing of the hotel, and they were offered
    2:48 compensatory places of work,” says the Maritim Corporation when being asked.
    2:54 But obviously this had never reached the employees, they feel marooned.
    2:59 Michael Schwammberger has worked at the hotel since 1985 as a chef.
    3:04 ”I don’t have anything to say, it’s all done.”
    3:09 ”How do you feel treated by your employer, how long have you worked for them?”
    3:14 ”41 years. 41 years. I started here as an apprentice when I was 16. And now they pull the rug out
    3:22 from underneath our feet. Just like that.”
    3:26 The staff walk away to a worker’s assembly meeting. But there they also won’t learn what is going to happen with them now.
    3:33 They are angry that now suddenly they hear everywhere that the hotel wasn’t profitable anyway.
    3:38 The Hotel Maritim, built in 1968, had always been regarded as a modern carte de visite for the city of Halle.
    3:46 310 single rooms were considered hard to manage, and with a revenue goal of €3 million
    3:52 per year, money was strictly budgeted.
    3:56 But from now on, the Maritim Corporation will earn €3 million with refugees every year.
    4:00 A three-year rental contract has been signed with the county of Sachsen-Anhalt.
    4:05 The county was desperately seeking for refugee facilities.
    4:10 ”They say they were under pressure, but I have to say, they made these problems themselves.
    4:15 That we have to suffer for these problems created by politicians… that’s very sad.”
    4:19 Politics under pressure. How much so shows in the tempo.
    4:24 On September 10th, the contract was ready to be signed. On October 1st, the first refugees arrived
    4:30 A hotel was transformed into a temporary address for refugees.
    4:34 But when the first buses arrived, the welcome was scornful.
    4:43 Protests. The usual suspects. People hiding behind banners,
    4:47 not facing the reality of a world full of refugees.
    4:52 17,000 asylum seekers were taken into Sachsen-Anhalt county alone this year.
    4:57 The Center for refugee processing in Halberstadt is hopelessly overwhelmed.
    5:02 The hotel is supposed to bring some relief. It has been planned that up to 700 people will live here.
    5:07 This has nothing to do with luxury accommodation in a four-star hotel.
    5:13 The small one-bed rooms are being occupied by up to five people.
    5:17 Rumors that the refugees are enjoying an exclusive kitchen are propaganda from the Internet.
    5:24 While the refugees move in, the business owners have to say goodbye to the hotel.
    5:29 The proprietors of the hair salon and the beauty salon were caught off guard as well by the closing.
    5:35 Since the 1st of October, the clientele can’t come back onto the property.
    5:38 The salon owner Karin Lüschke feels completely let down by politicians and the Maritim Corporation
    5:44 ”Nobody helps. Nobody cares. We have nothing to say.
    5:49 They do everything for the refugees, which doesn’t mean I’m angry at the refugees, in no way,
    5:54 but they should’ve treated us differently.
    5:57 They should have talked to us differently. Not from one day to the next.”
    6:01 Also finished are the infant swimming courses at the hotel’s own swimming pool.
    6:08 The trainer Kathrin Zäh rented space here, but she is out of work as well now.
    6:14 She is disappointed, but she’s not angry. Especially not at the refugees.
    6:18 ”Oh well, this is certainly a difficult situation, for Germany to find adequate housing
    6:24 for the refugees, where they can live under humane conditions.
    6:29 But on the other hand, that people are being put out in the street,
    6:34 unemployed, that other people who helped build this hotel, like the swimming pool,
    6:38 that they can’t use these structures anymore,
    6:42 to figure out the situation, I’m sure it was hard.
    6:46 I just find it disappointing how hastily everything went down.”
    6:50 This kid and his family from Iraq know nothing of the frustration behind the curtains.
    6:55 What takes place in and at the hotel is being watched closely
    6:59 by Helmut Geier, directly opposite.
    7:03 The 80-year-old has seen a lot as a seaman for the German Marines.
    7:07 But what happens right now in front of his own door, it touches him.
    7:13 ”I am just happy that these people have a place to sleep, yes? I mean, they have been
    7:18 fleeing, doesn’t matter where they come from, but at least now they have sort of arrived somewhere.
    7:26 I think that’s pretty nice.
    7:29 Refugees need help, and they need a place to stay.
    7:32 But for the Hotel staff anger and frustration remains that neither the Hotel Corporation nor the politicians
    7:36 made an effort to talk to them honestly and promptly.
    7:42 A few weeks ago, before the staff had gotten a taste of the refugee crisis,
    7:47 when some of them were housed as guests. Andreas Lehmann and his colleagues
    7:51 would’ve been willing to engage in helping.
    7:54 ”Surely we could’ve found a solution where we could’ve helped with the care for refugees,
    8:00 but they decided all that over our heads. Now we’re not allowed to… So now… it’s over.”

You are being redirected...

To throw away kind, refined people for this invading inbred garbage is just unbelievable - I hope they can sue somehow. To call them "new germans" is proof of their acquiescence to losing their identities, their blood lines. The EU people have been trained to never speak badly @ immigrants due to consequences of fines, jail, job loss. So now they will lose their jobs anyway.

There are some similarities to the USA invasion whether by illegal entry, babies galore on the taxpayers or enormous amounts of H-1b visa workers taking American citizens' jobs. This all points to one group, the Globalists, corporate power, control. A true evil. And planned for some years now. The Bush law that says we have to take families in at the border. Obama changing any laws he chooses to and the invaders say "we were told if we can get in, we get benefits and can stay". In Germany, "In 2012 Germany’s Constitutional Court ruled asylum seekers are entitled to receive the same level of benefits as the country’s welfare recipients". Tremendous magnets - so the subversive activity against native citizens is coming form the government and those that control it.

The next short video clip (link below) shows discarded cell phone with video captures by the invaders on their trek and how they inflict pain on each other - easier to see the subtitles at you tube. A psychologist makes statements of their learned aggressions at an early age on purpose. An early post of a Danish mental health expert found their inbreeding relates to violence and schizophrenia. A high rate - 50% and more of Iraqis and similar for all the other muslim countries. EU will be a very dangerous part of the world very soon. Another crime against civilized man.

https://youtu.be/7NSKjY4QsKQ

Sumte: German village with 100 residents and 'zero infrastructure' told to take in 750 refugees

Sumte's population will rise by more than 700 per cent over night

A tiny German village with 102 inhabitants and “no infrastructure” has been told to accommodate 750 refugees, as the country struggles to provide shelter for large numbers of people crossing its borders.

Sumte, a one-street settlement of farm houses in Lower Saxony with no shops, no school and no police station, will see its first group of refugees arrive on Monday - raising the population by more than
    700 per cent overnight.

Sumte's Mayor, Christain Fabel, was initially told by email the village would take in 1,000 asylum seekers; although that figure was reduced to avoid straining the local sewage system, according to the
    New York Times.

Mr Fabel and his wife initially presumed the news "a joke”, the New York Times reports, believing it “certainly could not be true” the village would be ordered to house a number of asylum seekers over

10 times greater than the number of villagers.

“We have zero infrastructure here,” said Mr Fabel, The Times reports. “Public transport barely exists. We are in the back of beyond.”

In a local meeting, villagers urged for security measures in the hamlet to be boosted. Some residents called for the creation police stations in the neighbouring town of Neuhaus to be manned around the clock,

while the establishment of a police unit specifically monitoring refugees was also suggested, German NDRnews reports.

Both proposals were rejected by the deputy district police chief, Matthia Oltersdorf, who said the suggestions were “excessive”.

The village accentuates Germany’s difficulty to handle the influx of asylum seekers entering the country, amid a lack of response to EU refugee quotas by other European countries.

It is predicted more than a million people could come to Germany seeking refuge from war or poverty in areas such as Africa, Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan.

The German state of Lower Saxony has received over 75,000 asylum requests this year, nearly four times more than in 2014, according to the Bundesamt für Migration und Flüchtlinge,Deutsche Welle reports.

All 16 German states have been told to use abandoned and disused buildings to house refugees, with gyms, schools and former old people's homes already being used.

The Lower Saxony interior ministry intends to accommodate refugees in 23 empty office building in Sumte, owned by a defunct company, the New York Times reports.

According to authorities, the offices will be used as a refugee centre for a up to a year and refugees will stay while their asylum requests are processed.

Many residents fear the sheer number of people coming into the village could see a rise in anti-immigrant sentiment.

Dirk Hammer, a Sumte resident, told the New York Times
    , the situation in Sumte could offer “an ideal platform for the far right".

Sumte: German village with 100 residents and 'zero infrastructure' told to take in 750 refugees | Europe | News | The Independent

quote from prior post: 'The village accentuates Germany’s difficulty to handle the influx of asylum seekers entering the country, amid a lack of response to EU refugee quotas by other European countries.

It is predicted more than a million people could come to Germany seeking refuge from war or poverty in areas such as Africa, Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan.'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EU - Turn off the "goodie" train

EU - get rid of Merkel or let Germany stand on its own and take all the refugees they want. Other European countries, leave the European Union. Stand up to the globalists. Go back to requiring a visa to cross your borders.

Not about hate or racism but about preserving your civilized countries - you are being invaded by hateful, violent and racist sub-humans that are there to take advantage, control and destroy your culture and lands.
    Last edited by artist; 11-02-2015 at 02:01 PM.

MERKEL WARNS OF BALKANS WAR IF EUROPE BUILDS BORDER FENCES

German Chancellor Angela Merkel has warned that building border fences across Europe could spark war in the Balkans as she ups her rhetoric justifying opening Germany to an unstaunchable invasion of
    Middle East migrants.

Speaking at a conference in Darmstadt in the south of the country, Mrs. Merkel said that if Germany completely closed its border to Austria then military conflict would be the only outcome.

The embattled chancellor, who is increasingly being seen as isolated as the migrant crisis threatens her political future, said that the fence already built by Hungary on its border with Serbia “will build up fault

lines“ between the states in the Balkan region, many of whom were involved in a bloody war in the 1990s.

“I don’t want to it to happen that military conflict is once again necessary there,” Mrs. Merkel said, adding that while she didn’t want to be a harbinger of doom, escalations into violence can happen without warning.

Then she reiterated her country’s open door policy: “Germany will help all people who are looking for protection from wars and persecution.”

Germany restricted the number of entry points for migrants arriving from Austria to five border crossings on Saturday, in a bid to control the influx of thousands flowing daily into the country.

The German government reached an agreement with Austria on the new measures following tensions betweens Berlin and Vienna as they sparred over each other’s handling of the migrant crisis.

Authorities in the state of Bavaria, the main entry point for migrants entering the country, have complained that they are overwhelmed by the arrivals and that a lack of co-ordination with Austria is hindering efforts at cross-border controls.

Under the agreement, 50 migrants an hour could cross into Bavaria at the five agreed points, according to Thomas Kreuzer, chairman of the Christian Social Union (CSU) parliamentary group, the state’s ruling party.

The Local reports Mrs. Merkel said that a rise in tension between Balkan states is what led her recently to call a conference to discuss the migrant routes through the region. The danger is that if Germany closes its border then these

countries will do likewise, she continued.

Mrs. Merkel added that it was Germany’s responsibility, as the largest state in the European Union (EU), to find a resolution to the problem. “I am pretty sure we can achieve that,” she said.

Mrs. Merkel also warned that Germany will have to conduct a much more active foreign policy. “We’re experiencing something we’ve never experienced before, that conflicts that appear to be far away, suddenly are here on our doorstep,
    ” she said.

Mrs. Merkel is again scheduled to meet coalition party heads Sigmar Gabriel and Horst Seehofer on Thursday to discuss the topic of transit zones for migrants.

As Breitbart London has reported, the three German political leaders came together last weekend at the behest of Mr. Seehofer but parted without agreement.

Mr. Seehofer, the Bavarian minister-president, has constantly called for emergency measures to deal with the human influx, including setting a cap on the number Germany will let in and building border reception centres to screen

incoming migrants before they set foot in the country.

He has gone as far as to threaten to take the federal government to the German constitutional court.

The proposal to process asylum applications before migrants cross the border has until now been roundly rejected by Sigmar Gabriel, leader of the centre-left Social Democratic Party.

Merkel Warns Of Balkans War If Europe Builds Border Fences

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast