Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yep, but she makes it a point to exclude ALIPAC from any of her immigration events so her office can keep strict controls on the message.

They appear to have little use for organizations that reflect the public view on this.

Myrick's past performance on immigration was terrible.

We endorsed her in 2004 because she had improved so much.

One of the reasons she is now getting an A+ is because her district would throw her out if she did anything less.

When Scott Gardner was killed, a lot of news started to reach the people in her district about what was really happening in our nation.

They rushed to Myrick as the first Federal lawmaker they could get their hands on.

When they then discovered NC only had one deportation officer and the Federal Govt was completely failing them, then Myrick's continued survival in office became dependant on this issue.

ALIPAC's concern is if Myrick is genuine on this issue and if she can be counted on to do the right thing in a crunch on Globalism or if she will play to the public but then do what the heavy banking industries in her district want when push comes to shove.

To be honest, I'm feeling very lukewarm about endorsing her campaign this year.

From the looks of her efforts, I just should not have to be feeling that way.

Her staff has promised to get back to me on many things as well and failed to do so.

Charles Taylor, Walter Jones, Patrick McHenry, and Virginia Foxx's staff have all been eager to work with ALIPAC. Myrick's office has been eager on the surface but severely lacking when it came down to it.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Myrick is afraid because she knows that we have her number and especially you, William. She's afraid because she knows the hard questions you will be asking. She wouldn't have wiggle room with you in the vacinity.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    William G. wrote:

Charles Taylor, Walter Jones, Patrick McHenry, and Virginia Foxx's staff have all been eager to work with ALIPAC. Myrick's office has been eager on the surface but severely lacking when it came down to it.
    What about Howard Coble, Robin Hayes, and Mike McIntyre?

One of the reasons she is now getting an A+ is because her district would throw her out if she did anything less.
    Isn't that a good thing? At least she is listening to her constinuents.

ALIPAC's concern is if Myrick is genuine on this issue and if she can be counted on to do the right thing in a crunch on Globalism or if she will play to the public but then do what the heavy banking industries in her district want when push comes to shove.
    I can fully understand those concerns, but IMHO I don't think we can afford to dismiss her based such an assumption. I don't really know all the answers, but for whatever reasons she has been on our side as of late. I guess the bottom line is how she stacks up against her opponent Bill Glass (D). Which candidate is better for North Carolina? Do we know anything about Mr. Glass? I'm going to assume Rep. Myrick is more important to the country since we can ill afford to lose the U.S. House to Democrat control. Personally, I think keeping control of the House is paramount to our cause. Of course that is just my opinion, but I think there is plenty of evidence to support it.

To be honest, I'm feeling very lukewarm about endorsing her campaign this year.

From the looks of her efforts, I just should not have to be feeling that way.
    Agree, and as stated above, I can understand your concerns.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12