Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
01-06-2013, 06:13 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
Voter Fraud – A REAL Solution – 14 Point Actionable Plan for 2013
A Bi-Partisan Solution and Compromise
The sheer number of voter fraud stories in the 2012 elections the media refuses to investigate is staggering. Hundreds of legitimate concerns potentially impacting thousands of votes have been both raised and ignored. There are however, many examples proven and confirmed by Main Stream Media sources. They are well documented examples such as: 160 counties across the U.S. have more voters on their voter registration rolls than live voters living in their district. Well over 100 % of registered voters casting votes, and statistical “miracles” of 100% of 59 precincts (known as divisions in Philadelphia) voting unanimously for only one candidate. And more statistical “miracles” occurred where only One candidate received 100% of the vote in dozens of urban precincts in Ohio, nine (9) of them in Cleavland.
Please note, while these statistics may seem like a small percentage of the vote, they are in the crucial swing states. These “small” issues can decide the election outcome when they occur in such states that carry critical electoral votes.
Currently, only three states (3) that require proof of U.S. citizenship to vote: Georgia, Alabama and Kansas. Arizona’s attempt to enact citizenship proof was invalidated by the U.S appeals court in San Francisco, prior to the 2012 election. The invalidation came after the people of Arizona approved the requirement in a 2004 vote. The U.S. Supreme Court is to hear arguments early in 2013 and make it’s ruling in June 2013 on the issue of all States ability to enact such laws. That same 9th Circuit Court sated the 1993 law bars the Arizona registration requirement. The federal measure establishes a national voter application and requires every state to “accept and use” it. The law “does not give states room to add their own requirements” to the federal application. The 1993 law was known as the Motor Voter Law, a separate provision that requires states to let residents register to vote when applying for a driver’s license. Couty Supvisiors of elections in Florida claim these Motor Voter laws prevent them from verifying citizenship. The only way to for them to investigate is if they receive a tip, according to a NBC-2 investigative report.
Click here for video: NBC Video Link: Non-Citizens Caught Voting In Florida
Additionally, only fifteen (15) states require photo ID, and thirty five (35) states have no photo requirements, again no proof of citizenship is required in the combined total of forty seven (47) of the states. http://ballotpedia.org/wiki/in dex.php/State_by_Sta…
The refusal of activist judges and certain states to require ID to vote is disenfranchising to all US citizens who vote legally. Fraudulent votes cancel out real votes.
Americans from all political parties have spoken in an overwhelming majority for the need of proof of identity when voting.
A poll by the Washington Post in 2012 indicates: “Almost three-quarters of all Americans support the idea that people should have to show photo identification to vote, even though they are nearly as concerned about voter suppression as they are about fraud in presidential elections, according to a new Washington Post poll.”
“Q: In your view, should voters in the United States be required to show official, government-issued photo identification — such as a drivers license — when they cast ballots on Election Day, or shouldn’t they have to do this? 74% – Should be required vs. 23% Should not be required”
If the Democrat Party leaders were truly interested in a legitimate election, they would have advocated to give out free ID to all those who they claim would be “disenfranchised” if forced to prove their identity to vote. The UN election observers poll watchers in 2012 made comments about how our surprised they were that the U.S. voting system is purely based on trust and voters are not required to prove their identity. .
The fact is, they are not interested in a “true vote.” What exists today is an organized strategy edge they are not willing to give up; it gives them just enough edge to win elections. Why is there a propensity and advocacy by some to give away almost everything for free, except for legitimate ID’s. In our society a valid ID is a necessity to function, it is a basic need of every citizen.
Conservatives are not typically the party of free handouts. However, in this case I recommend a national program of free Photo ID for anyone who claims they can’t afford one. This would be a program funded by the federal government to all states.
This program would end the debate over a “poll tax.”
1) The program would have guidelines to meet and restrict standards of proof of citizenship prior to issuing the ID. The ID’s must be issued at least 100 days prior to any election in order to be used in an election to vote. This is to allow a bi-partisan team to complete an examination of all ID’s issued before elections. This bi-partisan team will consist of certified “ID watchers” from both political parties; this program would work much the same as poll watchers. The “ID watchers” would be given complete access to all documents used to issue ID’s, including the photos to match the age of the ID holder.
2) Each respective political party could promote new government-issued IDs the same way they drive voter registrations. They would be responsible for ensuring their constituents become legally able to vote in elections. There would no longer be claims of disenfranchisement of anyone.
3) If any ID is found to be issued fraudulently, the individual in question would be flagged at their precinct and removed from the voter rolls and criminal charges would be charged. If any ID issuer in the state’s ID center is found to be issuing ID’s that are not accompanied by legitimate proof of citizenship, serious federal criminal penalties would be charged.
4) The department that would address these criminal sanctions would be be run by a bi-partisan team, not the DOJ, and have 100% transparency. This transparency would be available to the public via a website. All discrepancies would be reported on the website for anyone to review. All questionable documents would be scanned and available on the website, with the individual ID applicant name redacted, protocols would be developed to create a check and balance system.
As we all know, it is impossible to function in this country without a government-issued ID of some sort. The poor and elderly already have ID’s, as they must in order to receive Social Security benefits or any type of government assistance such as housing, Medicaid, Medicare, food stamps, school entry, turning on a utility service, cashing a paycheck at AMSCOT, buying cigarettes or alcohol, entering an R- rated movie, applying for scholarships, applying for any government, state, local or federal assistance program, applying for a job, opening a bank account, travel, etc.
These would be federal dollars well spent. The program would cost virtually nothing, as there is almost no legal citizen in this country who does not already have a government-issued state ID. However, the number of legitimate voters who are being disenfranchised by fraud canceling their vote is likely beyond our belief. We have only scratched the surface of the fraud reports.
5) All states should be required to end all ID issuing to non-citizens without labeling them as such.
A driver’s license is all it takes to vote. Some states are issuing drivers’ licenses to non-citizens, which enables them to go to the polls and cast votes. I suggest that drivers’ licenses issued to non- citizens must be stamped on the front with any politically correct name the left finds to be inoffensive. Of course they will find the stamp offensive in and of itself. However, we must find a way to ONLY to allow only US citizens to vote. Many states currently issue a non-standard ID for those under the legal drinking age. We propose the same for non-U.S. citizens.
Any state issuing ID’s to non-citizens within a margin of more than .5% without marking those ID’s appropriately would lose its ability to cast electoral votes in a general election. It would also lose its ability to send representatives from their state to participate in the federal government for a minimum of 1 year.
6) The double vote: Prior to the elections and after elections, a cross-reference list is to be compiled of all who are registered or have voted in all of the states. Currently, there is no such requirement. If anyone were found to have voted more than once, within or outside of their state, severe criminal charges would be imposed, to include mandatory jail time. Anyone who is registered in more than one state or county, or precinct will be sent a notification to choose their precinct, if there is no response they will be removed from all rolls other than their last identifiable and known address. Conspiracy to commit voter fraud by any party official advocating or directing others on how to circumvent the system would also be prosecuted in a similar manner to the full extent of the law.
7) Absentee ballots: Choosing to vote absentee is a right that is imperative to retain. This right also creates concern, as it is the ripest for fraud. A photocopy of the voter’s ID would have to accompany the absentee ballot. That ID information would be crosschecked upon receipt for legitimacy, including death records. Should the ID raise any red flags, the bi-partisan team would contact the voter to ensure legitimacy. A protocol for disputes would be put in place for deciding any questionable ballots.
Provisional Ballots: All standard ID requirements would apply. No affidavits would be accepted for sole proof of eligibility.
9) The dead vote: Any person on the voter rolls over 80 years of age would be verified for legitimacy by the “ID Watchers”, if necessary a home visit. Absentee ballots: Absentee ballots would be matched to live individuals and cross-referenced to death records. All suspect registrations and or ballots would be investigated by the non-partisan committee.
10) Military vote: All ballots would be sent out to military personal far in advance of elections, within one week of the official ballot being established. Any state that does not monitor their own counties for this standard would be denied representation in DC for a one year.
11) The mentally challenged or criminally insane vote: Any setting where votes are cast without consent from the family or legal guardian from institutional settings housing the mentally challenged would be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Convicted criminals (where the law applies) would have their vote tossed out, cross checking all relevant criminal records to ballots. All participating staff would be charged criminally if found to be helping those individuals to the polls or requesting absentee ballots on their behalf.
12) Technology vs. Paper Ballots: Technology and software have the ability to be manipulated by programmers without the ability to verify results or fraud. If states choose to use electronic voting machines, those votes must accompany paper ballots for verification.
Similar to random drug tests, precincts & counties with known past issues, recent concerns raised by reports from individuals, and random sampling of others would be used to monitor the integrity of the system. Any state opting out of this system would be ineligible for representation in the federal government. Those states not in compliance may continue to have local elections in their desired manner.
13) All software programs utilized to tabulate votes at the state and county levels are to be checked by the bi-partisan team. This will take place before elections, and spot-checked during and after elections. If any program is found to be intentionally written to change outcomes, those involved will be prosecuted and that company and all individuals involved would be barred from any further software production or participating in any election process. All bids for voting machine upkeep and programing are would be put out for bids. No contracts are would be awarded at any gov’t level without a fair bidding process to be overseen by the bi-partisan teams.
Only U.S. companies would be allowed to participate in voting tabulation or software used in any of the operations in this system. This is to ensure all standards are met and to ensure U.S. laws prevail and will be enforced if any irregularities occur.
14) Lastly, any state, county or precinct that does not allow certified poll watchers to actively observe the voting process and ballot counting would be denied the ability to submit their results to be counted.
The 2012 election debacle should be the last time we as citizens of the USA see this this type of alleged fraud perpetrated on our great country. There should never be a question in any U.S. citizen’s mind that an election was fair or legitimate. Even the perception of fraud is unacceptable. While there is no claim that the 2012 election would have turned out differently, it is imperative that the U.S maintains the utmost concern for voter integrity from here forward. There is no justifiable excuse for any concerns over the legitimacy of the elections in the U.S.A.
The goal is to ensure all citizens feel their vote counts, this will also drive greater participation in the voting process.
If you want to see this plan set in motion, forward this information to all your representatives and governors. Email it to all your friends and family. And don’t forget to post it on social media sites or blogs. Please help to get the word out. We demand our votes be counted!
By Kirsten Smith with editing by
A Real Bi-Partisan Solution & Compromise | Voter Fraud - A REAL Solution - 14 Point Actionable Plan for 2013
If you have constructive suggestions to make the plan better, please leave comments on the web site comment area, we are accumulating the best idea and plan to move to legislation. TY Kirsten
Last edited by pleasecountmyvote; 01-06-2013 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Separated Paragraphs