Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Walls Would Work in Laredo Sector, Says Border Patrol Chief

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Judy, you're great at obfuscation and twisting the conversation in another direction when things aren't going your way. How did this all of the sudden turn into a discussion about weed? I was under the impression we were talking about border security.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    It is you and MW using it in some sick disgusting attempt to try to tell the country, whatever portion reads our ALIPAC forum, not to send troops to the border because they can't do anything under the "law" because of Posse Comitatus. That didn't come from the media, that came from you and MW in some failed effort to try to show you know something I don't. There may be something about something that you know that I don't, but it won't be about illegal immigration.
    Huh? Nobody is telling Trump not to send troops to the border. As we're trying to explain to you, he feels limited by the Posse Comitatus Act. That's on him and the Congress, not those of us attempting to help you understand the situation for what it is. Personally, I wish he would override the Posse Comitatus Act and send fully functional active duty U.S. Army and U.S. Marines to militarize the border and actively participate in repelling illegal immigrants. However, Trump obviously feels there is no 'extreme emergency' to our current border situation and that explains why he hasn't cocked the hammer all the way back.

Judy wrote:

There may be something about something that you know that I don't, but it won't be about illegal immigration.
    It's not what you think you know that I question, it's you're comprehension of the actual facts that I question at times. In my opinion, you sometimes fail to grasp the whole picture and frequently feel a whole flock of birds can be killed with one rock. What you need to understand is, you're way isn't always the only way and your way isn't always even the best way to solve some of the problems we discuss.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Judy, you're great at obfuscation and twisting the conversation in another direction when things aren't going your way. How did this all of the sudden turn into a discussion about weed? I was under the impression we were talking about border security.
    jtdc brought it up. You're under a lot of wrong impressions.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post

Huh? Nobody is telling Trump not to send troops to the border. As we're trying to explain to you, he feels limited by the Posse Comitatus Act. That's on him and the Congress, not those of us attempting to help you understand the situation for what it is. Personally, I wish he would override the Posse Comitatus Act and send fully functional active duty U.S. Army and U.S. Marines to militarize the border and actively participate in repelling illegal immigrants. However, Trump obviously feels there is no 'extreme emergency' to our current border situation and that explains why he hasn't cocked the hammer all the way back.

Judy wrote:

It's not what you think you know that I question, it's you're comprehension of the actual facts that I question at times. In my opinion, you sometimes fail to grasp the whole picture and frequently feel a whole flock of birds can be killed with one rock. What you need to understand is, you're way isn't always the only way and your way isn't always even the best way to solve some of the problems we discuss.
    Trump has never said a word about Posse Comitatus. He knows he's not limited by Posse Comitatus at the border. Why would you be spewing otherwise? Posse Comitatus has absolutely NOTHING to do with border security at the borders. This President and any other President can militarize that border tomorrow under the US Constitution.

So my advice to you is to stop making a fool of yourself howling about some 1878 law called Posse Comitatus that has absolutely nothing to do with illegal immigration, border security or our military guarding and defending our borders against foreign invasions.

I don't care what you "question". You can't even keep up with who posts what around here. But I will say this, your obsession with me is getting creepy.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456