Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I would not say I am an isolationist, I think it is more America First than anything else. I don't mind helping others after our own needs are met.

Our own needs should be met in 20 or 30 years from the mess we are now in.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I read an article a few months back.. wish I could remember where.. which showed some suprising poll results in South Africa. Among blacks in S Africa, it found 2/3 wished they had the old apartheid government back. The main reasons they cited for a dislike of this government was corruption, non-responsiveness, and bureaucratic cronyism.

I have returned to this article twice and reread it. It is one scary sob. You can see the truth in it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GFC
    Today, however, South Africa may be the grim model of the future Western world, for events in America reveal trends chillingly similar to those that destroyed our country.
    If America refuses to gain contol of its borders and become more selective in the immigrants they choose to become citizens we are certainly on the same path as South Africa.

GFC,

It is good to see you are reading our archives, there are many good articles in there.

Most would explain what is going on now with our country and why.

You can imagine my surprise when this one showed up on the first page of News stories.

I am glad it did, many new people here may get a chance to read it.

It was one of the scariest articles that I ever read, it still gives me chills.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12