Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Welcome to the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Website

Welcome to the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Website

The Congressional Hispanic Caucus aims to address national and international issues and the impact these policies have on the Hispanic community. The Caucus is dedicated to voicing and advancing, through the legislative process, issues affecting Hispanics in the United States and Puerto Rico. The CHC was founded in December 1976.

Officers

Chair: Joe Baca (CA43)
    1st Vice Chair: Raul M. Grijalva (AZ07)
    2nd Vice Chair: Charles A. Gonzalez (TX20)
    Whip: Grace F. Napolitano (CA3

Membership
    Xavier Becerra (CA31)
    Dennis Cardoza (CA1
    Jim Costa (CA20)
    Henry Cuellar (TX2
    Charles A. Gonzalez (TX20)
    Raul M. Grijalva (AZ07)
    Luis V. Gutierrez (IL04)
    Rubén Hinojosa (TX15)
    Robert Menendez (NJ)
    Grace F. Napolitano (CA3
    Solomon Ortiz (TX27)
    Ed Pastor (AZ04)
    Silvestre Reyes (TX16)
    Ciro Rodriguez (TX23)
    Lucille Roybal-Allard (CA34)
    John Salazar (CO03)
    José Serrano (NY16)
    Albio Sires (NJ13)
    Hilda Solis (CA32)
    Nydia Velázquez (NY12)

http://www.house.gov/baca/chc/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Really wish these wacko's were in my state so I could leed a push to put them in the un-employment line
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i just called Baca's office in Cali and said that i dont appreciate him trying to silence the illegal reporting on Lou Dobbs, Glenn Beck or OReilly.
    i said there is a difference between legal and illegal and if mr. baca doesnt understand this then he needs a dictionary.

I also said that i find both the hispanic and black caucus to be nothing more than racial groups looking out for their own color or ethnic background and that if i was in DC and started a white caucus i would be labled a racist.

I told the person to ask Baca to find a way to end both of these because we are ONE in america no matter what color our skin is or what the background and ethnicity someone is

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Really wish these wacko's were in my state so I could leed a push to put them in the un-employment line
    Ah , Airborne come on , we got enough problems in Fl ! Whats our governors name ? Errrr it's whats his name
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Those corrupt politicians we have are grossly Incompetant and Pro Illegal Immigration....

We are waiting for the elections salivating and waiting to vote these pieces of dung out of office

...and telling that every one of the members of the "Hispanic Caucus" are Demorcrats.....there aren't any Republican members. WHY?

Quote Originally Posted by legalatina
    ...and telling that every one of the members of the "Hispanic Caucus" are Demorcrats.....there aren't any Republican members. WHY?
    I ddn't realize that . Strange indeed . like the Demorats are telling us something . I've written this down in my questions for Congessman Stearns at his next Town Hall meeting . oh yeah this will be a good one
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Quote Originally Posted by legalatina
    I noticed there are NO reps from Florida and I know FL has hispanic reps. Why is that?
    "

Welcome to the

I noticed 6 from Texas. Why am I not surprised?

Why is this group allowed to focus on one race exclusive of all others? Isn't that racism?

April
    Please join in to get all the immigration language OFF the BILL!

ACTION ALERT:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-116344-days ... asc-0.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast