Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Who’s pro-criminal illegal immigrant in MA?

Who’s pro-criminal illegal immigrant in MA?

President Obama has implemented a program called Secure Communities which allows local police to run the fingerprints of people they have arrested through a database to see if the person is a legal resident or not. If the person is an illegal immigrant, ICE is notified and the person is deported. 41 states have implemented the program. Guess where the Commonwealth stands in the mix?

Governor Patrick has been dragging his feet, so we are not one of the 41 states. However, there is a pilot project in Boston which has resulted in 293 criminal illegal immigrants being deported. The Boston Police Commissioner said all of them were a “public threat.â€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MA is a liberal cesspool ( no offense to the few patriots from there) does this really suprise anyone
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

Of course, it's a neighboring State near me. Can I bang my head against the wall now?