Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Good job, Glenn. What is funny is that they don't realize that millions of us do know Spanish, but for obvious reasons we just won't use it. This leads them to assume we don't know it. One of their biggest mistakes is the way they underestimate the American people. It just so happens because of this invasion upon our country, we have no choice but to protect our favorite language and rightfully so.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've heard that English is actually incredibly hard to learn for foreigners, right up there with Mandarin and Japanese.

We should all learn Spanish because the ICE will want actual quotes when you report illegal aliens to them. You have to understand them when they are speaking in Spanish about how they broke the law to get here. They'll do it right in front of you because they assume that your "Caucasian arrogance" prevents you from learning their language.

Quote Originally Posted by nhantimassredrebel
    Xenoglossophobia. Then they'll pound on drums and pack the bong (again) and maybe call Mom and Dad for more money...[/b]
    [/quote]

Good points, Nhanti, but I'll gamble that they'll pack the bong faster than they'll bang on the drums. So much for American patriots! Perhaps they should all move to Amexica pronto where they'll truly be happier. I'm looking forward to seeing their new found hapiness under corrupt third world government standards! Yes, if they are truly unhappy as American citizens, well, so long, see ya, adios and vamanos (did I get my outdated Spanish correct)? Heh, heh, heh!!!
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Quote Originally Posted by noillegalimmigrationannie
    Xenoglossophobia. Then they'll pound on drums and pack the bong (again) and maybe call Mom and Dad for more money...[/b]
    Good points, Nhanti, but I'll gamble that they'll pack the bong faster than they'll bang on the drums. So much for American patriots! Perhaps they should all move to Amexica pronto where they'll truly be happier. I'm looking forward to seeing their new found hapiness under corrupt third world government standards! Yes, if they are truly unhappy as American citizens, well, so long, see ya, adios and vamanos (did I get my outdated Spanish correct)? Heh, heh, heh!!![/quote]

P.S. I forgot to add or say, Chio, hasta luego or good riddance or just plain ole' goodbye to those who don't like our wonderful country of the United States of America (and especially to those who gripe about it after coming here as foreigners, obtaining all sorts of freebies average citizens don't get, and then having the actual nerve to complain. If complaining, truly consider what you left and if you would have been better not leaving - if true - go back home). Frankly, I'm tired of gripers in all their forms and pissers and moaners too who get coddled by the left-wing nazis and politically correct who always seem to disgrace the average citizen by being around and causing trouble when they don't give one iota of doo-doo for the welfare of the many poor USA legal citizens.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

Wow, there's finally somebody with a longer name than mine!

Wow, there's finally somebody with a longer name than mine!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12