Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Are you ready to call/e-mail the media on its bias?

We need to get 20 people to call the media on its bias, instead of the constant stream of articles that only the "choir" reads. Ive seen enough negative coverage to last a lifetime. I GET IT. MOST AMERICANS DONT.

Dont you thik its time to be serious about a MEDIA CAMPAIGN?

Please PM me to get on the list. There is no reason not to do it. the Media can shift the issue, that is what they are hoping to do. Lets call them on it with stories they ignore.

You are right, I saw this article that said virtually all local TV news stations were giving the illegal immigrants very sympathetic coverage.

Not all the media is guilty of this, almost all of the MSM is:

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20060 ... -4817r.htm

That paper isn't considered elite enough according to the MSM.

It's about time they were called on their left-wing bias, good post.
    If everyone is thinking the same thing, then someone isn't thinking

I am really upset about all these new, totally bogus polls, that show most Americans favoring some type of amnesty. And why, for the love of mike, do all the networks always show footage of illegals in fields, picking lettuce or stawberries, when discussing the work they do?

Because if they show them Building thier 1/2 million dollar homes and plumbing them, wirring them and such they might also have to show the Illegal with the brand new truck that you and I cant afford or insure. Its the poor them theme. But then they would also have to show the Bad workmanship and also the Drunk/reckless Illegal Driver. They know that would not go over with the US citizens.
    Your Rights END where MY Rights Begin. You have NO Rights if You Are ILLEGAL.