Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: this is wrong

Quote Originally Posted by itsinmyblood
    what is up with you true Americans??? Havent you noticed that without these illegal immigrants life would be much harder. If it wasnt for them you wouldnt be here today living the life you live. Even though they dont file for income tax and its said that they use up about let just say for example 14 million dollars just to be here for free in return they make about 30 million from their businesses and the labor they do for cheap. Put yourself in their shoes, would you feel the way they do right now?

itsinmyblood,
    welcome to ALIPAC, we enjoy the occasional OBL troll. May I suggest 12 to 15 hours of Lou Dobbs indoctrination then come back and talk to us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

what is up with you true Americans??? Havent you noticed that without these illegal immigrants life would be much harder. If it wasnt for them you wouldnt be here today living the life you live. Even though they dont file for income tax and its said that they use up about let just say for example 14 million dollars just to be here for free in return they make about 30 million from their businesses and the labor they do for cheap. Put yourself in their shoes, would you feel the way they do right now?

You must be kidding, That is the same argument used to keep slaves. Are you pro-slavery?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

First of all, I don't own a business. I don't profit from the illegal aliens who are here. They seem all too happy to walk all over me, though. They seem perfectly fine with making me feel uncomfortable when I walk across a parking lot. They seem okay with cornering me in a place of business and seeing if they can get away with trying to touch me every chance they get or pulling a gun on my friends or letting their kids run wild and allowing them to bully people who live in once descent neighborhoods now overrun with these people.

Second, I pay taxes for their prolific anchor babies, their accidents, and my insurance has skyrocketed because they drive without licenses in my country. My medical insurance is through the roof. I have insurance but what happens if I have to be hospitalized. I could never pay for it. Meanwhile these invaders get free medical treatment for themselves and food stamps for their babies. I don't have even one child because I could never afford it. At least I'm smart enough to know that even though I can do something doesn't mean I should. These people come over here and have 4 or 5 kids on average and I've seen these families with as much as 8 and 10 kids. Kids that are growing up, taking advantage of our educational (and penal) system, and then flying their Mexican flag and just all around hating America. What do YOU think would happen if we lived in Mexico and did all these things?

Third, Cheap labor equals cheap merchandise. I am fully against the slave labor corporations use to make a buck. I just don't have much of a say in the matter and not given much of a choice when I go buy my sneakers. What you're saying in a sense is that you approve of these people being exploited like this. You're saying that's all they're worth. You're saying you are a coward for not standing up to the Mexican government and helping people take their country away from these corrupt politicians.

And anyway, who gets to be here for "free"? How is that fair? That is the dumbest thing I think anyone could ever say. You are implying that I am somehow required to pay for these people and they somehow deserve my money? No one gets a free ride. That just makes me want them out of my country even more.

I know you won't answer me because you are a coward. Prove me wrong.

To itsinmyblood:

I am an American. Born and raised in America. What is it you don't understand about Illegal? The Illegal aliens have broken our laws, march in our streets carrying the Mexican flag and protesting for Their rights.
    They have broken the laws of the United States. They are citizens of another country. SO.... They Have NO Rights here in America.
    It would help if you would start another thread on your topic.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

You just don't get it

itsinmyblood answer me this. Since your so Pro illegal maybe you should open your home to them. Say maybe fifty or sixty or more. They can live with you cause they're just looking for a better life.

They can mow your lawn and do some other menial chores but of course you have to pay their health insurance and keep them fed and dress them, and give them money to spend any other way they see fit. In turn they'll do the chores you "don't want to do"

Let see, oh yea they demand all rights cause now this is there home too. I want to see how long this would last YOU GO FOR IT and let me know.

I'm not convinced - why don't you all leave and prove your point? If our lives really suffer, we'll bring you back. Deal?
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    I'm not convinced - why don't you all leave and prove your point? If our lives really suffer, we'll bring you back. Deal?
    Sounds like a great plan to me!
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123