Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Atomic News has been terminated from You Tube

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Atomic News has been terminated from You Tube

I just went to Atomic News and got this message......

This account has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, deceptive practices, and misleading content or other Terms of Service violations.
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

Shocking. Banned for telling the truth. Banned for showing what big corporate media dare not show. Everyone should be afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvaders View Post

This account has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, deceptive practices, and misleading content or other Terms of Service violations.

Quote Originally Posted by Truther View Post
    Shocking. Banned for telling the truth. Banned for showing what big corporate media dare not show. Everyone should be afraid.

If you go back to their videos we have posted here----they are now Black Screen---Video Unavailable. I hope they had Back up copies.

True Conservative Minutes had the same problem last week, but managed to get back on last night, but they were expecting to be taken down again.

Also the last couple days when they started to use the word "illegal" they quickly changed it to "migrants" and one said they were now suppose to use the word.

Yes, from everything I am seeing, and I mean EVERYTHING it is time to be afraid.
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

We all see YT channels that are pushing the envelope as far as TOS goes. But I never suspected that channel would be banned. Usually you get strikes before getting banned. If she was getting strikes, I never heard her mention it. She most likely has back ups and we will see the videos again. On my to do list now, is to buy a new 32 gb flash drive and start saving everything I post.

Goog/YT is way to big now and almost a monopoly. They need to be regulated or broken up. They have way to much power and control.

If you go back to their videos we have posted here----they are now Black Screen---Video Unavailable. I hope they had Back up copies.

True Conservative Minutes had the same problem last week, but managed to get back on last night, but they were expecting to be taken down again.

Also the last couple days when they started to use the word "illegal" they quickly changed it to "migrants" and one said they were now suppose to use the word.

Yes, from everything I am seeing, and I mean EVERYTHING it is time to be afraid.

Big Corporate Media is changing the meaning of words. Just because they can. A migrant is someone who is following the rules and can speak English and is taking all the History, Geography, and Civics tests and is immigrating to assimilate.

An illegal is someone who is taking a shortcut, being smuggled in by human traffickers, running from law enforcement and speaks no English and exploits the system. So when MSM reports on the invasion, they always use the term migrant. Migrant gains more sympathy from the unsuspecting citizens. Illegal garners no sympathy, and "They" know it.

Last edited by Truther; 05-15-2019 at 05:57 PM.

Great News! Atomic News back on line!