Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

tms

HEY THINK AGAIN ABOUT THE RESTROOMS and maybe eating the food! My husband was at a Mcdonald's one of the worker's went to the bathroom, and didn't even WASH HIS HANDS, and there wasn't even any signs posted to employees to wash hands (English/Spanish) because this guy said something in Spanish as he was walking out of the bathroom. Isn't this against some regs or something? Even if you avoid this place a lot of other places hire cooks or people in the back that don't wash there hand or kitchens are dirty. Don't you always feel better or don't get sick when you eat and cook your own food at home anyways?

Sorry I cannot boycott McDonald's just for the fact that they have a play area for kids. What other areas are there like this when it's snowing, cold, raining, 100+ etc outside when you can't take your kids to the park and you live in a small apartment. The mall is too far away and they don't make indoor parks.

I sometimes get SUBWAY, and then take my daughter to MCD's just so she can play she doesn't even care about the food really, it's just about playing. She's too young. I don't really like there food anyways. Thought the picture was funny though. That's how I boycott!
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by tms
    Sorry I cannot boycott McDonald's just for the fact that they have a play area for kids. What other areas are there like this when it's snowing, cold, raining, 100+ etc outside when you can't take your kids to the park and you live in a small apartment. The mall is too far away and they don't make indoor parks.
    !
    Speaking of playgrounds at Mikey D's... You hear JB Hunt won't let their drivers stop at McDonalds anymore.
    Too many of the drivers were getting hurt in the playground

I'm sorry just couldn't resist
    Lt. Col. North Carolina Confederate Militia

tms

lol
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

Sorry folks, I just can't help this Carl's Jr one!
    "If their workers come from all over the place, their food don't belong in your face!"

Or Burger King "Tiene su manera"
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

troll from MExico banned

(Mod Edit: Threatening Language, obsenity, pro-illegal alien post from MEXICO!)

Why do so many people eat at these fast food places--because they're lazy and if they're not, they oughta eat somewhere else. You know deep down that the food tastes like ----!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

what do all these people have against "legal citizens"??? they want our money but don't want to hire citizens

personally, I don't think Congress should be issuing any kind of work visas --- get kids off the street, let them work at these places . . . my nephew had a hard time trying to find a summer job, finally he got one at McDONALDS! . . . I haven't talked to him to see if the others speak English, but I will report back
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12