Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by watchman
    ...can I have your autograph? You got a personal note from Michelle Malkin!!

She will certainly bring this matter to the forefront, as only she can!
    I hope so!!! I have also fed her a couple of other documents. The yellow "coyotee" recruitment paper, and a second, which could REALLY be a smoking gun paper. I have held on to that page (well, there have been about 20 color copies of it made, so that it does not end up "disappearing" somehow.).

That document is a "travel" document with many Mx officials signatures on it. Note that even the "locals" (sierra vista/douglas) had never seen a document like this one. Hopefully, it will do good. The doc is:

(I will release that document at a later date, here on ALIPAC, possibly later today, I will see what Michelle says about the doc, but give her "first shot" at it, since she really carries a BIG stick)

H.

I've seen that somewhere - it seems posted from you here .. but I probably haven't had enough coffee (I know ... it IS noon) to get the cobwebs out yet but I did see the coyote flyer somewhere.

Nothing much slips past us here at ALIPAC ... if we can help it.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by watchman
    I've seen that somewhere - it seems posted from you here .. but I probably haven't had enough coffee (I know ... it IS noon) to get the cobwebs out yet but I did see the coyote flyer somewhere.

Nothing much slips past us here at ALIPAC ... if we can help it.
    The yellow recruitment paper is listed here in ALIPAC. It is in the news stories section, and I just bumped it (it was on the 4th page).

H.

Article & pics pbulished on WND

WorldNet Daily has published a short article on this subject.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=43867

Great going gang! Everyone working as a team

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ACLU

John and Ken from KFI mentioned they have seen the pictures.
    If you do not drive out the inhabitants of the land, those you allow to remain will give you trouble in the land where you will live.'

Re: ACLU

Quote Originally Posted by occutegirl
    John and Ken from KFI mentioned they have seen the pictures.
    I emailed them to Terry Anderson on Sunday night, so that might be their source

picture

Yup. A picture is worth a thousand words.

In this case, the folks in the photograph should be identified and their names and the photos (or copies) handed over to the police.

I'd like to what, if anything would be done about it.............................

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12