Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A better fence which our government knows how to build, believe me, would go a long ways towards discouraging border crossings.

The best fence is an aggressive enforcement of our American Rule of Law.

A simple announcement by the Attorney General of the United States, the President, Leaders in Congress...that our laws will be ENFORCED and violations and circumventions of these laws are no longer tolerated....would reduce the border crossings from Mexico and other illegal entries dramatically.

The USA needs to:

1) secure the border immediately with better fencing, more border guards and National Guard Troops,

2) reinforce back up operations strong and trained in border towns, the second line of security,

3) announce that the Rule of Law will be enforced and the illegal act of illegal immigration will no longer be tolerated,

4) employers will be prosecuted and jailed,

5) anyone aiding and abetting will be prosecuted and jailed,

6) any advocacy by tax exempt organizations that attempts to influence public policy or legislation will cost that organization its tax-exempt status in accordance with IRS Code,

7) any state, county or municipal entity aiding or abetting illegal aliens and illegal immigration will lose all federal funding and the individuals involved will be prosecuted and jailed,

8) any employers hiring 100% Foreign Caucasian Crews including 100% hispanic crews will be investigated for EEO (Equal Employment Opportunity ACt) violations and other violations of Civil Rights Laws in the United States, prosecuted separately from violations of US Immigration Law and jailed,

9) illegal aliens with no papers or false papers will be deported immediately.

These are our Laws now. Do they or do they not adequately address the problem?

They seem more than adequate to me.

Do we need to Law to enforce Enforcement? No. It is already the DUTY of every person on the US Payroll to enforce and uphold these laws.

If they fail to do their job, they have purposely neglected their DUTY for the purpose of "aiding and abetting" illegal aliens and thus need to be removed from government; required to and return all compensation and benefits paid to them by the American People to the American People; and prosecuted for "aiding and abetting" and jailed.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The Fence at US Mexico Border

Butterbean, thanx for posting the pic. When I saw the pic, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry but it was a lot different than I had it pictured. I had envisioned it to be two tooth picks one of which was in the Pacfic Ocean and the other in the Gulf of Mexico connect with fishing line.

Our southern border is a disgrace to a country that touts secure borders. Anyone with half a brain knows it is unsecure as an unsigned IOU.

I'd like to just ask you federals just what is it going to take for you to start enforcing the existing laws on the books? If you are not going to deport illegals, I want you to know I think we should start transferring them to DC. I wonder at what point will it be, hundreds, thousands, ten thousands, hundred thousands, or even millions of illegals in DC to get you to understand the extent of the illegal problems facing this country outside of the beltway?

I have been to the Berlin wall before it was overrun years ago. Like it or not, it served its purpose to impead the flow of traffic. This wall was impressive. I would not have a problem of having the opportunity of diverting all or some of my federal taxes to the building of such a wall or alligator infested moat on the southern border. I think alligators would be the preferred method of policing. They leave no one behind if you know what I mean? Alligators don't pay any attention to groups like the ACLU and others. They just keep doing their job regardless.

We need a hardware solution instead of a software solution!
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

Re: The Fence at US Mexico Border

Quote Originally Posted by StraightShooter
    Butterbean, thanx for posting the pic. When I saw the pic, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry but it was a lot different than I had it pictured. I had envisioned it to be two tooth picks one of which was in the Pacfic Ocean and the other in the Gulf of Mexico connect with fishing line.

Our southern border is a disgrace to a country that touts secure borders. Anyone with half a brain knows it is unsecure as an unsigned IOU.

I'd like to just ask you federals just what is it going to take for you to start enforcing the existing laws on the books? If you are not going to deport illegals, I want you to know I think we should start transferring them to DC. I wonder at what point will it be, hundreds, thousands, ten thousands, hundred thousands, or even millions of illegals in DC to get you to understand the extent of the illegal problems facing this country outside of the beltway?

I have been to the Berlin wall before it was overrun years ago. Like it or not, it served its purpose to impead the flow of traffic. This wall was impressive. I would not have a problem of having the opportunity of diverting all or some of my federal taxes to the building of such a wall or alligator infested moat on the southern border. I think alligators would be the preferred method of policing. They leave no one behind if you know what I mean? Alligators don't pay any attention to groups like the ACLU and others. They just keep doing their job regardless.

How about BOTH a wall and gator moat? Afterall, they would try and blow up the wall.

I think I'll put this on my desktop. Thanks
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Good Posts JP.....these articles raise ALOT of questions!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: The Fence at US Mexico Border

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisF202
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightShooter

How about BOTH a wall and gator moat? Afterall, they would try and blow up the wall.
    Ya sure they would not try to eat the gators? Electric fence would not work either... within a week thee would be 15,000 jumper cables hooked to it and we would be powering Tijuana.

Yep....on stealin' the power from the fence....

There is only one plan to solve the border crossings and that is:

Fix the fence to send a message that it matters that they stay home and not cross the line AND GET TROOPS TO THE BORDER NOW!!!

I'd like to expand on my earlier post. Instead of contracting companies to build the wall or alligator moat, or having the National Guard, military, or Reserves do it, or even asking for volunteers to build it. I think what we should do is to give those illegals in prisons a chance to stretch a bit and get some exercise and go build that much needed, much overdue wall or alligator moat on the border.

Before they head out for a days work, each one would put on a GPS necklace just in case they want to go for a walk sometime during the day. If by chance they wanted to say........'wander'..........back over the border on their way to their home, I would not have a problem if they wanted to keep their little souvenir never to be heard from again.

Why should we keep them in prision on our dime if they wanted to go back home? Isn't that what we all want? There's always more ways than one to skin a cat if you use your head.

I may be bad but I prefer the hardware solution to the problem. Lord knows the ACLU is not going to stand up for law abidding, tax paying legal citizens. You would think an org with a name like American Civil Liberties Union would do something like that wouldn't you? Go figure........

Having some experience in electrical matters, I tell you an electrified wall can and will work. Crank up the voltage like on a power grid line and they will not use jumper cables on it and survive. They will as they say......be stopped in their tracks. You will not have any more incidents waltzing across the border then. They will have to use the Pacific Ocean or Gulf of Mexico to get in then.

Until the wall is built or alligator moat is dug, SEND IN THE MILITARY!
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

I can't find the latest figures, but as of 2003 the US had 255,000 military personel deployed in 130 countries around the world keeping THEIR borders secure. I would like to hear a valid reason 50,000 of those can't be stationed on our borders. The logic is backwards. Like with Social Security Reform, the 2002 Foreign Aid budget was a whopping $241,000,000,000.00 thats right Billion! We should divert as much as necessary to make Social Security Solvent. Anybody remember what happened to your 401K balance right after 9/11? Why is it the needs of the folks paying the taxes take a back seat to everyone else around the world?
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast