Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Defens
    I can't find the latest figures, but as of 2003 the US had 255,000 military personel deployed in 130 countries around the world keeping THEIR borders secure. I would like to hear a valid reason 50,000 of those can't be stationed on our borders. The logic is backwards. Like with Social Security Reform, the 2002 Foreign Aid budget was a whopping $241,000,000,000.00 thats right Billion! We should divert as much as necessary to make Social Security Solvent. Anybody remember what happened to your 401K balance right after 9/11? Why is it the needs of the folks paying the taxes take a back seat to everyone else around the world?
    Haven't you heard? It's called "globalism."

(I agree with you .. it steams my grits that the US is always running off to "help" out some other country. IT'S NOT OUR JOB!@!@!@!@!@!)

Funny avatar - lots of us are starting to feel just as pushed and shoved as Michael Douglas did in that movie (oops, can't recall the name).

fence

Defens- when you find out, let me and everyone else know.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hi mop! The Movie was "Falling Down" and the user name was the personalized license plate on his chevy chevette.

Butterbean, is that the cute puppies name? When I think of butterbean it draws an image of a big ole bald headed boxer by the same name, you may not be aware of. Just curious, Cute puppy!
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Hi mop! The Movie was "Falling Down" and the user name was the personalized license plate on his chevy chevette.
    Thanks! Good movie. It was out awhile before I rented it but I enjoyed it.

butterbean

Butterbean, is that the cute puppies name? When I think of butterbean it draws an image of a big ole bald headed boxer by the same name, you may not be aware of. Just curious, Cute puppy!
    Hi Defens. Thanks. My dogs name is Bosco. Butterbean is just a nick-name I grew up with. Dont ask me why. I dont resemble the boxer guy at all.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Now this is what I call a border fence!!!!!!!!
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

I'm speechless. Angry. Impeach Bush and cronies NOW...NOW...NOW!!

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123