Thread: Finding Atzlan

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Finding Atzlan

Historic Aztec Treasure is Refuse

In 1352 AD, Hector Jose Murguia Flores Gutierrez, discovered and transcribed a stone tablet from an early Aztec dwelling, located in Central Mexico. The ancient tablet has since been lost to history. However, this transcribed map proves that the Aztecs were directionally challenged and therfore explains the contemporary confusion over their first century migration patterns. The evidence of directional dysfunction amongst the Aztecs has been preserved, in this only surviving map, known to historians as the Bass Ackwards Map of 1352. Until recently, this forgotten piece of history was believed to have been destroyed by fire in 1845. Fortunately, an attentive American taking out the trash, at a well known Latino organization, rescued the map from a waste basket, sitting next to a paper shredder. It is unclear how this organization came to possess such a valuable piece of Aztec history and it is evident by its near fatal destruction, that they did not know the historic significance.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

1300 whatawhata? Didn't Columbus sail the ocean blue in 1492? Sounds like the Spanish were a bit off on their math when it comes to history as well....

I just made up a number. LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It hit my funny bone, I love it!!javascript:emoticon('')
    Laughingjavascript:emoticon('')
    Laughing
    It's true I am only one, but I am one. And the fact that I can't do everything will not prevent me from doing what I can do

Edward Everett Hale