Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jeff Sessions Battles Amnesty - AGAIN!

Jeff Sessions Battles Amnesty - AGAIN!

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO0X2K7_FoQ
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'd move to Alabama just to have Jeff Sessions as my Senator
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    I hear ya there AZ! Sessions rocks!

I am going to send him another thank you letter as well.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Hey, Sippy...how about giving your DREAM Act hugger Senator Hatch a call for us. See the info on this thread:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... highlight=

I agree! Why can't all of us have All-American Senators just like Jeff Sessions?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    I hear ya there AZ! Sessions rocks!

I am going to send him another thank you letter as well.[/quote

LOL.....you bet he rocks!!! I really enjoy listening to him speak. He's got a very gentlemanly way about him, gets his point across without ferocity and viciousness. I especially like when Kennedy follows him. LOL......Jeff brings out Ted's blustering buffoon side and does it sooooo well.

I say we start a Jeff Sessions Fan Club

I'm going to do the same Sippy. That's so important, I think, to thank those who have done the right thing and not forgotten America and Americans.

Whether it's a Senator, a Mayor, Council, Governor, School Principal.......we should all try and thank them when we can.

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Hey, Sippy...how about giving your DREAM Act hugger Senator Hatch a call for us. See the info on this thread:

Zeezil, trust me, I've been calling these two idiots, along with Rep Matheson as well to do anything to stop this bad idea.
    Over the past 1.5 years, along with every member of Congress who is for destroying our country, both hatch and bennett have most likely received at least a ream of paper faxed by me and my relatives regarding immigration issues.
    And, they will continue to get these faxes, letters and emails until this fight is over!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil

Zeezil, trust me, I've been calling these two idiots, along with Rep Matheson as well to do anything to stop this bad idea.
    Over the past 1.5 years, along with every member of Congress who is for destroying our country, both hatch and bennett have most likely received at least a ream of paper faxed by me and my relatives regarding immigration issues.
    And, they will continue to get these faxes, letters and emails until this fight is over!
    BRAVO, Sippy!!!