Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MS 13

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MS 13

don't be fooled by the current media frenzy over the Mara Salvatrucha gang.Compared to the Mexican dominated Sur 13 gang and it's affiliates across the country outnumber the MS 13 gang by at least a 10-1 ratio if not more.This gang has been around for more than 5 decades and dominates California,Oregon,Nevada,Washington,Idaho,Arizona, New Mexico,Texas,Wyoming,Montana,Colorado,Utah,Lousian a,Illinois and pretty much anywhere else there is a Mexican Community.They are pretty much in every state of the union.As far as the midwest and the east coast go,the Latin Kings and Los Solidos are far more numerous and dangerous than MS 13.MS 13 basically started gaining notoriety in California because the Salvadoranians in the California prison system were tired of paying "taxes" in prison to Sur 13.If you have Latinos where you live you may notice the graffiti that accompanies gangs.Chances are you are far more likely to see Sur 13 than MS 13 on a wall.

SUR 13 and MS 13: You report was most informative. Please keep us upraised on Latino gang issues.

As a Chicano I see many foreboding problems and implications for our Nation. These include violence against American citizens (Latino and otherwise) based on gang ideology, illicit drugs, and the growing notion that the American Southwest is rightfully the property of Mexico's "Aztlan".

There are factions among Chicanos who hate white (euro) Americans with a Hitlerian passion. They commonly express traitorous.. even genocidal views and attitudes towards Americans. I do not exaggerate.

Please, sample the "social Issues" forum on Brown Pride to see for yourselves what I am talking about. When you sample the posts on Brown Pride, seek out the postings of one traitorous leader who goes by the cyber name of "Tejan0". IMO: This dangerous and subversive traitor and his racist followers should be investigated by Homeland Security (FBI).

Click on:
    http://boards.brownpride.com/postlist.p ... ard=social

PatriotChicano
    Good post and Good Int.
    Welcome to ALIPAC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Patriot Chicano. Welcome to ALIPAC. It is good to have you here. The law abiding Americans that care about law and order, the rule of law, and safe streets for our children will prevail in this struggle.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here is another web site similar to the one posted by PatriotChicano .

http://www.adaywithoutamexican.com/inde ... e=11224466

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotChicano
    Please, sample the "social Issues" forum on Brown Pride to see for yourselves what I am talking about. When you sample the posts on Brown Pride, seek out the postings of one traitorous leader who goes by the cyber name of "Tejan0". IMO: This dangerous and subversive traitor and his racist followers should be investigated by Homeland Security (FBI).
    El Tejano is here to answer all your questions.

WHich questions do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Patriot Chicano. Welcome to ALIPAC. It is good to have you here. The law abiding Americans that care about law and order, the rule of law, and safe streets for our children will prevail in this struggle.

William
    To express one's opinion is a law abiding process. The fct you may not agree wwith it is a matter of difference of opinion.

I pay my taxes and served my country so let's not use the law abiding part to discount people.

Well hi there El Tejano.

Are you saying you're the poster from the forum another poster mentioned.

I guess that's all the question I'd have right now.

So .. what do you have to say on this beautiful sunny Saturday afternoon ... what are you doing inside .. what am I doing inside? Good question, huh?

"This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Yes I am Tejan0 from Brown Pride and I am here to represent.

I hope we can have an intelligent discourse.

ALthough I see that Patriotic Chicano had to assume a pen name. I would be interested to know under what name it posts over on BP.

I somehow feel it will be to afraid to do so.

I am both inside and outside today.

Me & my grandson went for our haircuts and then we went to his school fair. RIght now I am cooking on the grill so I aam inside outside. It looks like it will be a scorcher here in Phoenix. Near 100 I suspect.

El-T:

My comment about the law abiding citizens of America is meant to convey that we will not allow MS-13, SUR-13, or any 13 to turn our fair nation into a place similiar to the places in Central America where they rule. Large areas of Central America are under gang control and we won't allow that to happen here.

W

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast