Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Photos from May 1 Burbank Protest Rally

Gentleman who came from church. (Robin in the pink)

Cute young patriots.

Penny, who got a ticket in Upland last weekend for putting her foot in the street. Also a Minutewoman/Vigil Auntie.

Crowd Shot. "doth that Star Spangled Banner yet wave.."
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Crowd was loud and angry, but controlled and well behaved. Reminded me of the mood when I worked the polls at the recall election. Everyone was very nice, but fed up.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

A legal immigrant. As a legal immigrant once told me, "You probably get mad when someone cuts in front of you line at the grocery store, imagine how I feel!"

OK folks! We had to move these pictures around. Please place your comments, questions, and feedback about the billboard protest here in this thread.

Thanks all,

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bless ya'll

It's good to see an organization that stands up for the cOnstitution AND brings all Americans, states-born or naturalized, into the fray with open arms.

ALIPAC deserves a lobbyist designation!!

THAT would ruffle several feathers on both sides of the aisle!!

Keep it up, countrymen (and ladies),
    Matt

Welcome Matt!

We have a professional lobbyist working with ALIPAC. Please check out our Executive Officer profiles.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... ries&cid=2

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am grateful to all those who gave their time and energy for this worthy cause. Thank you Alipac for keeping us informed.

Mendie

"Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state."
    -- Thomas Jefferson, 3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

Great photos! Many thanks to all the people that showed up for the rally, you look great and it's so nice to see those American flags waving!

Any chance I could get more information on the Policy Communications Group?

I used to date a girl on the Hill...got to see alot of Senators (like the lunatic Bill Frist, or the ladies' man Bob Packwood) deal with lobbyists. The information given on your lobbyist is sparse, and Google renders nothing at all.

Matt

Update! 5/3/05

Clear Channel, Liberman, and TV 62 fold! ALIPAC & SAVEOURSTATE Declare Victory!

https://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=News& ... le&sid=385