Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Protester wearing Mexican flag at Swift Plant in Greeley CO

Nice to see that this lady is wearing the flag of the nation that hopefully some illegals will be going home to soon:

See the entire video at this link...

http://www.greeleytrib.com/apps/pbcs.dl ... s=Id=11005

Thanks Duece. Can you post a link to the source for this picture. I would like to confirm it so I can add a link to this image here from the article on our homepage.

I wish I had seen this before sending out our e-mail alert, but I can still get it in front of many of our national supporters.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I pulled a still image from this video, please let me if this works:

Thank You Duece! I have added a link from the homepage article to this thread for people that wish to see this pic and video.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illegal Imigration

The simple fact that the protestors are chanting in Spanish and wearing Mexican flags should show our political leaders the total disdain the Illegal's have for our country. What should show them even more are the threats that were made.

American citizens need to wake up before it's to late.

Re: Protester wearing Mexican flag at Swift Plant in Greeley

Quote Originally Posted by duece212
    Nice to see that this lady is wearing the flag of the nation that hopefully some illegals will be going home to soon:

See the entire video at this link...

This link is not working for me. Maybe to much traffic?
    We call things racism just to get attention.We reduce complicated problems to racism,not because it is racism, but because it works
    AlfredoGutierrez

Re: Illegal Imigration

Quote Originally Posted by bjmack
    The simple fact that the protestors are chanting in Spanish and wearing Mexican flags should show our political leaders the total disdain the Illegal's have for our country. What should show them even more are the threats that were made.

American citizens need to wake up before it's to late.
    They just haven't learned have they. I guess none of the OBL groups told them what to wear, how to act, and which flag to carry that day.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Isn't it odd that I didn't see anything about this in the news here in NC, nationally or other wise? Could it be that the news media (as well as our gov. and the elite) don't want the American people to know that these "hard working people only looking for a better life" have a dark and dangerous side? Also as far as the guy who said "“You break up these families at Christmas time. Give these people some answers.”
    Well the fact is they are getting an answer. You're here illegally and it's time you went home. Also it shouldn't be any surprise that you're getting busted because you know you came here illegally, and as far as the majority of Americans are concerned you've been living here on borrowed time as it is.
    Lastly, what do these idiots think? Do they actually believe that if they do ever succeed in "taking back" what they think is theirs that it won't be long before it's turned to crap just like the rest of Mexico. Or do they actually believe that if they do get their land back that the businesses etc. that are there will stay when they have to deal with the corrupt Mexican Gov. These people are more naive or stupid than I thought.

boxersbear

I'm surprisd you didn't see anything about this on the news. It was all over MSNBC and CNN all day yesterday. I don't really watch the local news much. But what surprised me is that they found out that over 50% of the Illegal's that got arrested were using stolen SS#'s.

Well I only get basic cable so I don't have access to CNN or MSNBC, but thank you for telling me. I'm glad someone was reporting it on a national scale. By the way I wasn't talking about the raids I was talking about the near riot from the protestors. Was that covered as well?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast