Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tim
    Good question. And yes the push bars can be removed. However, you would see several large holes and marks in the front plastic vehicle bumper. I did find the news articles on both instances. I will look for the links and post them on the site. You have the correct information and link to the video. But the stills are from a routine evening traffic stop. He had an assault rifle and other weapons in the vehicle. I am not sure on his background.

Tim

Well if it is not the same incident then they had 2 different ones. I have seen the inside of enough shot up patrol cars to know what I am looking at.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I believe I've found the city for the photos:

http://www.schertz.com/police/divisions/patrol.asp

Schertz, TX

The video from the news articles was from Richardson, TX and the dash cam has RPD on it.

Here is an article on the shooting:

http://www.thegunzone.com/mos/schertz.html

No mention of gangs. Sounds like a gun/survival nut.

Schertz TX is a suburb Northeast of San Antonio, 4-5 hours from Richardson, which is a suburb of Dallas. Tim is right, the photo is unrelated to the Takeover Bandits.

Welcome to ALIPAC dch419.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Hello everyone,

In the video, in the top right corner it says RPD. For Richardson Police Department. I saw this broadcast on my local news, when it happened. In the beginning of the video, you hear the conversation, with the dispatcher say Plano Parkway. That is right outside of Dallas near Richardson. The dispatcher also says Plano has been contacted. Meaning they will pick up the pursuit, when the offenders hit their jurisdiction. Lead car is always the car that made the initial stop, unless it becomes disabled, then everyone else gets behind. This was a mulit department pursuit. There is actually a lot more footage than that. I saw most of the broadcast on the news. You heard the officer wave on a detective that stopped to make sure he was not injured.

The police car in the pictures is not from the Dallas area. I searched names in my atlas and the only city it can be from is Schertz TX. Nothing else starts with Scher. Therefore, I agree with John.

JP, can you see the date on the inspection sticker on the shot up police car? In TX you will see the month digit and the year digit. The stickers are good for a year, except new cars have an extended sticker. In the 3rd photo, there is a sticker on the windshield next to the spot light. Looks like 10 6. That sticker is good for one year and expires in 10-06 so the event occurred after 10-05. If 10 06 is the date on the sticker.

Hope this helps,
    Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12