Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Roberts set for Supreme Court nomination

I noticed his picture and he reminded me of someone

Roberts

Patrick Warburton
    Jeb Denton on the show [b]Less Than Perfect[/url]
    http://abc.go.com/primetime/lessthanper ... urton.html
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

OH MY GOD...they are already making CLONES!!

Hey, did you hear the El Presidente's speech where nobody clapped or asked a question? Was anybody else there? It was odd, wasn't it? Creepy.

BUT more to the point did you notice King George's reference to the US Supreme Court, his choice of words...."the authority and the majesty" of the United States Supreme Court.

SAY WHAT??? MAJESTY....hey Sombrero Man....we fought that war 229 years ago, you silly fool.

The US Supreme Court serves the people of the United States, not the other way around. I KNOW you want a King's Court, but that WAR has already been fought by the Americans and WE WON IT!!

You sicko-wacko sack of garbage!! RESIGN...you can't even make a proper speech about a nominee to the Supreme Court without showing your true colors to end this Republic.

BTW: His Daddy, Bush One appointed Roberts to the Federal Court of Appeals....and Roberts law firm handled the legal matters pertaining to the 2000 election.....need I say any more.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy,
    I heard the Majesty part and the part about respecting the court and I about chocked. Usually when he speaks, I hear the Charlie Brown Teacher speaking. WAH WAHWA WAH.

BTW: His Daddy, Bush One appointed Roberts to the Federal Court of Appeals....and Roberts law firm handled the legal matters pertaining to the 2000 election.....need I say any more.
    You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to figure that one out.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Yep....he is a DC Insider and Bush Boy and a Globalist and a Bad News Bear, no disrepect to the Man....he's just not what we need on our United States Supreme Court to protect the rights of American Citizens, which is the ONLY PURPOSE of the United States Supreme Court.

"MAJESTY" need not apply!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh my God, I just heard a United States Senator whose name escapes me, a Democrat, just announce on CNN that a Supreme Court nominee confirmed today could be expected to serve until the year 2003.

God Help Us...and these people are expected to understand CAFTA, our US Constitution, the Security and Prosperity Partnership Pact to end our nation....and they don't know what year it is!!

I think we need "term limits" on the United States Senate. Some can handle the tenure, but others appear less capable.

Do you think he meant 2030 and misread his notes?

Well...even that wouldn't be right because Roberts is only 50, that would only make 75 in 2030 and by the time Congress gets done, that won't even be a normal retirement age...so you can actually reasonably expect a nominee confirmed in 2005 who's 50 to still be on that bench in 2045.

I mean David Rockefeller is 91 and on the Freedom Center Committee, the Council of Foreign Relations, and still goes to the Bilderberger meeting every year.

AND Sandra Day O'Connor got the Supreme Court a Fitness Center so they can work out and stay healthier longer!

...."the authority and the majesty" of the United States Supreme Court.

Democrat Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi made that statement look good -- exactly who do these people think the Supreme Court is?:

In reponse to the Supreme Court's "opinion" that private property can be taken by eminent domain for the benefit of a third party, Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said she was opposed to any legislation that would withhold federal dollars “for the enforcement of any decision of the Supreme Court, no matter how opposed I am to that decision." When asked about "property rights and eminent domain," Pelosi said [i]"This is in violation of the respect for separation of church â€â€
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Hey, did you hear the El Presidente's speech where nobody clapped or asked a question?
    Maybe they were afraid of flying rotten tomatoes?
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott