View Poll Results: Do you believe Mitt Romney will stop amnesty if elected president?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Romney's "self deportation" plan draws laughs

Published on Jan 23, 2012 by CBSNewsOnline

At a Republican presidential debate in Florida Monday, Mitt Romney's immigration plan for self deportation drew laughter from the audience.

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I like his idea in theory. However, from a practical standpoint, in my own hometown, there are a large number of illegals that make a very nice living, thanks to American taxpayers, by collecting welfare, food stamps, energy assistance, etc, on behalf of their citizen children.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay View Post
    I like his idea in theory. However, from a practical standpoint, in my own hometown, there are a large number of illegals that make a very nice living, thanks to American taxpayers, by collecting welfare, food stamps, energy assistance, etc, on behalf of their citizen children.
    Ah man, I steam every time I go into a grocery store. I go thru the line with my few items I have to pay for, and behind me or in front of me are illegals scheming on how to get more in benefits! They whip out their EBT card to pay, then load all those groceries into their big bad brand new SUV!

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    He's basically advocating for 'attrition through enforcement' without using those exact words. Isn't that what we've been screaming for all along? Enforce immigration laws as written and many of the illegals will eventually self deport.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I went to youtube-- I did not hear the laughs, but , honestly, I am hard of hearing. What I did hear was Romney talking about current rules as if they are new ideas. Employers commit a felony if the y, knowingly, (tricky part), hire an illegal entrant into our country.

Enforcement of current laws and a fresh interpretation of the 24th amendment to its original intent will resolve the issue IF, IF, the federal government enforces our rule of law.