Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: ALIPAC Speech / Voice of the People Rally Hazelton PA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imedQM-fTOg

William's Gheen's speech from the Voice of the People Rally in Hazelton, PA this weekend.

We've just made this latest version available to the public.

A big thanks to Ruthiness for capturing this moment and for allowing us the opportunity to vicariously be there through her view finder.

Please notify me if you see any problems with this version or if you have suggestions or comments.

Thanks,

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This video has been removed by the user.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Try again jimpaz and hit refresh.

Dixie

Got it thanks Dixie

Great Speech W!
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Thanks all, I will send this out to our national list tomorrow morning if you think this copy is good to go.

W

April
    Great Job William!

Duh
    Bravo! This should be broadcast repeatedly on national TV.

Duh
    Duh

That was great, William.

Common sense! What an uncommon commodity these days; certainly not one being displayed by our president or our legislature.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I live just outside of HAZLETON PA. (a late repot - rally)

I was part of the crowd on June 3rd, 2007 in Hazleton. I worked a 12 hour shift the night before - got 3 hours sleep and then made my way to the rally.

Man! Was I ever happy to hear SO many people speaking my language.. (English too! Lol) So many people sick and tired of the CRAP that goes on in WASHINGTON DC.

I was shocked at how many people were from Brooklyn NY (my birth place) and NJ, North Carolina; just to name a few.. Plus MANY from just outside Hazleton... Allentown, Philadelphia, etc..

I can tell you this.. Being a professional photographer for over 20 years.. (Not news photographer) Some of these press photographers need to invest in a WIDE ANGLE lens.. NO PICTURES that I seen SHOWED the size of that mass of people. I worked with crowds, "large ones" over the years and I can tell you there were no less than 1500 people in Hazleton that day - maybe even 2,000.. Why newspapers around area reported anywhere from 200 - 1200. Hmmm suspect.

The feeling there was - uuhhhh - what can I say.. A "CHARGED".. "High Energy".. Feeling in Hazleton that DAY.. MANY people were really into screaming how they felt about our leaders in WASHINGTON and - they were NOT HAPPY! The crowd was loud for HOURS!

I was happy to stand in the light rain to hear speaker after speaker - all saying ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.... ALL GREAT "legal" AMERICANS! It was CLEAR that these "like minded" groups will not put up with being quiet anymore..., this made me SMILE. We have to fight back...

PEOPLE WANT THIS AMNESTY BILL TO DIE! PEOPLE WANT ENGLISH!!! PEOPLE HAVE HAD IT UP TO.... PEOPLE ARE PISSED "." PERIOD

I'm not a writer - but this is the best account of what I saw.. It was a very well run rally and it got people excited about STANDING UP for AMERICA. I think it WOKE a lot of them up!

I really believe this is the start of something very BIG! I've seen small groups that well - FLOPPED.. NOT THIS ONE! You had to be in Hazleton that afternoon to FEEL it.. The tide is turning.. People are sick and tired and plain WILL NOT ALLOW what is and has been happening over the past years.. NO MORE TO SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS.. NO MORE LONG TERMS... NO MORE VOTING AGAINST THE PEOPLE!!! "FOLLOW THE LAWS ON THE BOOKS!" "DO YOUR JOBS IN WASHINGTON DC - OR GET OUT!.. VOTED OUT!..." We are a part of HISTORY.. The next rally is planned for Scranton PA - June 15th at 7pm and if I'm correct the number up NORTH will be larger. I know I'm doing my best to get a few car loads of people to Scranton.. and I'm hearing others are as well..

Scranton is about 1 hour NORTH of Hazleton Pa.

One last thought.. the night before the rally - one of my co-workers actually reminded me about it.. but added - he was hearing that there was going to be .. in his words "trouble" - "that was what he was hearing.. the TALK on the street.." The reason I bring this up... It kept him (Bob) from going and if you know Hazleton like I do - rumours FLY.. and I think this kept MANY from coming.. Sad.

There was trouble in HAZLETON - but it got booted out QUICK! (Police in my eyes did a GREAT JOB - and FAIR too) Thankfully - no one was hurt. Had the police not been there.. those few guys (trouble makers) could have been hurt bad.. People around here - are TOUGH.. no other way to say it.. You can only PUSH people around here SO FAR... eventually the rubber band will BREAK.

I hope these people in WASHINGTON DC do the right thing and STOP PULLING on this rubber band.. It can not take much more.

Enough is Enough...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast