Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: Iowans school John McCain on Immigration

John McCain on Immigration
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPwP34o2d_E

McCain: Can't Explain Why We Didn't Build The Fence
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdg8JVUStSo
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He didn't say anything substantive. That he's being criticized...so what. I don't vote for someone so that they can compromise my kids' future to benefit foreigners and big business or a political party.

I say...Senator Do the Right Thing...Secure our borders; enforce the current laws...and when I see that you have the political will to follow the EXISTING LAWS...then you'll have some credibilty on new laws. Until then it's all blah, blah, blah.

JAK
    VOTE THIS MAN OUT OF OFFICE AND CERTAINLY DON'T TRUST THIS MAN TO BE OUR PRESIDENT!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Every time I see mcwaste now there is a mexican flag nearby. Perhaps its his security blanky.

April
    When this man speaks, my skin crawls. He is evasive and lies constantly. He is the typical underhanded lying politician.

Hehe. Did you see the looks on those people's faces? That guy who asked about the fence was great. Tough and unrelenting on the senator. McCain was basically, "Yes, we get elected to get things done, and we don't get things done."

Iowan guy > McCain

McCain = owned by Iowan guy
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!