Like Tree2Likes

Thread: 41% Think a Child Born in the U.S. to an Illegal Immigrant Should Be a Citizen

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

41% Think a Child Born in the U.S. to an Illegal Immigrant Should Be a Citizen

Tuesday, December 18, 2012
    Rasmussen Reports

More voters than ever think that if a woman comes to the United States illegally and gives birth to a child here, that child should be a U.S. citizen. A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 41% of Likely U.S. Voters share that view, up from September’s previous high of 37%. But 51% still disagree and do not think the child in that situation should be granted citizenship. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

The national survey of 1,000 Likely Voters was conducted on December 14-15, 2012 by Rasmussen Reports. The margin of sampling error is +/- 3 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence. Field work for all Rasmussen Reports surveys is conducted by Pulse Opinion Research, LLC.

41% Think a Child Born in the U.S. to an Illegal Immigrant Should Be a Citizen - Rasmussen Reports™
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

- > Fast Forward 20 years worth of anchor baby chain migration and see what you get ..
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

41% I say you better count that over again . No way in hell they are not a citizen they married & they say right
    away . My Baby is a Citizen I don't think so not in My Book
    some American Better wake the hell up
    No amnesty Or dream act