Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

special orders do upset us

I sometimes wonder if they toy with us at fast food drive throughs. Sometimes I have to repeat my order several times. I think that I articulate very well (of course everyone thinks this of themselves).
    This was not an issue when high school kids sponsered their mall habits by working at fast food places. There is a place here in Austin that sells Baja style food that I used to love but the last time I was there the young Hispanic woman took my order with such bored contempt that I just walked out. I'll never go back there.
    I know these seem like petty concerns but they can take the edge off a good day.

andyt--these are not petty concerns. This is what the whole issue is about. First, the high school kid that needs money like we all did when we were in high school which is why we all worked those kinds of jobs, CAN'T get the job because it's filled with an illegal alien. Not only is the kid screwed, and his family screwed because now that he can't find a job, they have to give him everything or if they can't, he goes without what he needs to have a normal life, but now you're screwed missing the nice kid that used to serve you. but our economcy is screwed because we're screwed and our nation is screwed because our economy is screwed.

I guess what I'm trying to say is WE'VE BEEN SCREWED and this is not a petty concern.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Compassion? They get plenty of Compassion, its called Foreign Aid and if Mexico being a Country Historically longer than the US can't get there act together, its their problem not mine!
    Member of New York*Chapter of Veterans of Foreign Wars.
    Member of*10th Mountain Division Assco.

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    In awhile, we are headed for Lowe's.
    Do your Lowes stores have all the signs on the aisles in English with Spanish in a little bit smaller letters underneath the English? Ours do here.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    andyt--these are not petty concerns. This is what the whole issue is about. First, the high school kid that needs money like we all did when we were in high school which is why we all worked those kinds of jobs, CAN'T get the job because it's filled with an illegal alien. Not only is the kid screwed, and his family screwed because now that he can't find a job, they have to give him everything or if they can't, he goes without what he needs to have a normal life, but now you're screwed missing the nice kid that used to serve you. but our economcy is screwed because we're screwed and our nation is screwed because our economy is screwed.

I guess what I'm trying to say is WE'VE BEEN SCREWED and this is not a petty concern.

The public are apathetic to this HUGE problem because most people are too stupid, busy, self-absorbed, etc. to connect the dots as you just did. They need a freakin' wake up call!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    I have compassion, lots of it for my country, my family and fellow Americans. When they're all fine, then I might turn my compassion elsewhere.

While Americans are dying, while Americans are starving, while Americans are anquishing....my compassion is for Americans.

Because I am an American.

What say you?

Lets hear it...altogether now in unison:

AmericansFirst!!

And it's about damn time!!

Judy,

I have to agree with you here. That is - American citizens should always come first both with their fellow Americans and their elected officious leaders.

Even before I joined the illegal immigration enforcement movement (labeled anti-immigration by the other side), I always wondered when I heard that the USA was giving millions or even billions to one country or another: Hey, are you taking care of all the poor Americans first. I mean, if our country crumbles as well as other first-world or formally so, rich nations such as most of Europe, Canada and Australia, then where are all all these starving third-worlders from around the globe gonna try to immigrate to next.

I also get sick and tired of government officious ****** who interfere in the affairs of foreign nations and deploy our troops overseas when we need them right here at home guarding our borders. Do you think it's deliberate - I mean, having a large percentage of our troops far away from home while our borders are porous and, you could say wide open?
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Do you think it's deliberate - I mean, having a large percentage of our troops far away from home while our borders are porous and, you could say wide open?
    Yes, I do. It is the reason a year ago when I did my research on illegal immigration and pieced together the plan of globalism that I immediately ended my support for the war in Iraq and began clamoring to bring the troops home NOW.

We are defenseless.

There are already 50,000,000 illegal aliens in the US including their offspring.

That is one-sixth our entire population.

We are totally infiltrated with several states fully occupied by foreign nationals with an allegiance to a foreign government.

Millions of these people were sent here by those governments with de facto permission from the President of the United States for the sole purpose of taking over our country.

We are losing our identity; our culture; our economy; our environment; our government; our military; our borders; our sovereignty; our nation...before our very eyes.

If our troops were home and watching this, they would be outraged. That is why they are in Iraq and going to stay there so long George Bush is in office.

While in Iraq, they are isolated and not capable of getting accurate information from home or not enough in the manner in which they need to receive it to truly understand what is happening here.

The President is in Cancun right now finalizing the merger with Canada and Mexico to end the United States and create a new nation called the North American Community.

And most Americans know absolutely nothing about it or what it's going to mean to them.

We will no longer be Americans.

We will be NACS.

They already have a new flag designed for us.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Do your Lowes stores have all the signs on the aisles in English with Spanish in a little bit smaller letters underneath the English? Ours do here.
    As a matter of fact they do. And you should hear my husband cuss when he picks up one of those sale papers printed in Spanish instead of English my mistake. And I discovered something else, quite by accident not long ago, they apparently know which language flyers to send to which houses in my neighborhood. We got ours AND a spanish-speaking neighbor's not too long ago. So that means Lowe's is spying on people too. But how?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123