Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The globalists are at it again on FoxNews

http://www.foxnews.com/

Will 'economic nationalism' displayed in the Dubai port deal hurt America long-term?
    Yes
    No
    Not sure

Will 'economic nationalism' displayed in the Dubai port deal hurt America long-term?

a. Yes
    (57%)

b. No
    (36%)

c. Not sure
    (7%)

29,101 total votes

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I tried to vote and it wouldn't let me. I'll try again in a few minutes.

That was a planted poll. Americans wouldn't say Yes to this poll.

Cavuto stayed up all night voting himself 29,000 times, eh?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

a. Yes (57%)

b. No (36%)

c. Not sure (7%)

29,262 total votes
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

a. Yes (57%)

b. No (36%)

c. Not sure (7%)

29,728 total votes

Should have had "don't care" button to vote on....

I'm sick of this globalization crap....I think it's hurting more than just Americans too.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    Should have had "don't care" button to vote on....

I'm sick of this globalization crap....I think it's hurting more than just Americans too.
    AMEN TO THAT, Moosetracks! Call me an isolationist, protectionist, whatever. I just wish this country was back to the way it was in the 40's and 50's. Americans relied on almost no one but themselves and we DID NOT TAKE ANY CRAP back then, either!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

I've got a poll question:

Will Fox News ever report that Saudi Prince al-Waleed bin Talal owns 5.46% of the voting shares of News Corp?

)1 Yes
    2) No
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

ROFLMAO, Floyd! You keep me in stitches. You think a couple dozen of us should send this and suggest it as the next poll?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cavuto had somebody on this morning claiming that "illegals streaming over the border" was a good thing for America and the stock market. There was an e-mail address on the screen with an invitation to submit comments, so I sent him this one.

Subject: Illegal Aliens good for the market -- Not!.
    To: cavuto@foxnews.com

Absolutely not. Illegal aliens are bad for the nation and that will eventually be reflected by the market regardless of any short-term immediate benefits for individual businesses.

Amnesty only makes it worse. Illegal aliens (and unskilled immigrants in general) cost
    our government, and us, significantly more in services consumed than they ever contribute in taxes. Businesses which hire illegal aliens merely transfer the true cost of their employees to the taxpayer which results in higher taxes and/or more government debt which will be bad for the market in the long run. A study by the Center for Immigration Studies indicates that legalizing illegal aliens will actually increase this government loss as legalization will not result in significant additional tax revenues (low wage earners don't pay much), but legalization will give them access to more social welfare programs. As one guest mentioned, amnesty only serves to encourage more bad behavior which results in more illegal immigration and then we are on a perpetual losing spiral downward. Illegal immigrants lower wages for citizens resulting in more of them, our citizens, needing and qualifying for social programs which will increase the cost even more. Note also that this doesn't include costs directly shifted to other consumers such as hospitals shifting the cost of ER care for illegal aliens to other consumers, assuming that the hospital is able to stay in business.

Illegal aliens consume resources too. Essential items such as housing, heating, gasoline, and food therefore increase in price. That results in less discretionary income that consumers have available and that is not good for the market long term. Labor is only part of the cost of a product, basic availability of the raw material and other resources becomes more important as availability declines.

There were close to 100,000 illegal aliens and their supporters marching in Chicago yesterday demanding that they, foreign agitators really, determine our laws and not us. Immigration laws don't apply to them, so why should any other laws? We are losing control of the country, it is becoming divided, and as President Lincoln once said a nation divided unto itself will not stand -- that will not be good for the market.

I've talked to people from Alaska to Florida, from Maine to San Diego. Most are fed up with immigration, especially illegal immigration. They see that we are running out of building space in many places, prices are going up but not their wages (and many have lost jobs to illegal aliens who are not just picking strawberries anymore), things they cherish such as open spaces and wildlife habitat are being lost forever, they don't feel safe because of increasing illegal alien crime and gang activity, they don't like the government giving benefits they have paid for to illegal immigrants as well as the general government pandering to immigrants, and they are just plain tired of feeling displaced in their own country. A country filled with citizens that are mad as hell is not good for the market.

I think most of your guests are out of touch with reality and Jim is a myopic fool.

Thank you,

You done yourself proud with that letter, BlueHills

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast