Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Help needed with this poll

http://www.phxnews.com/

Do the huge pro-migrant protests prove the anti-illegal immigration movement is dead?

(89%) No, if anything it proves how many people are here illegally.

(5%) Yes, it proves Americans approve of legal and illegal migration.

(5%) Other - Explained in the comments section below
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Voted.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

voted.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Voted and attempting to comment when (if) I get the password.

A new poll just went up that also deserves a vote:
    Will the United States Congress support an amnesty bill, legalizing illegal aliens that are in the US?

(60%)
    No

(30%)
    Yes

(10%)
    Other - Explained in the comments section below

Also, at

http://www.phxnews.com/

Voted on new poll.

Voted and checked out the coments section. This is about the protests yesterday. my comments in (quotes):
    Quote:
    myself am a hispanic born and raised in Tx (Good Engrish you!).I have to say that after watching my people protest brings a smile to my face and hell yea. Its about time hispanics,Immigrants step up and protest for what is right(In thier own twisted minds). For those who are against allowing hispanic immigrants(No, we don't wan't ILLEGAL ALIENS in this country) into this country,I say. If all illegals were to leave this beautiful country overnight,,,,this country would fall so quickly(Yeah, grass would grow to the sky, hamburgers would burn to hockey pucks).Its just not about the illegals working the fields and working for the rich man amd making the rich man even more money.Our schools would suffer(Huh?!) .To keep schools up and running you need students(Yeah, American ones).So than that would mean theyre would not be a huge need for teachers(No huge needs for SPANISH speaking teachers yeah).{why dont you look it up and see how many hispanic children are attending our schools.} Hospitals wouldnt have to hire so many Drs or nurses for what theyre would be no need theyre wouldnt be many patients(You are the single most UNINFORMED person on the face of this earth, where do I start?).Most of all have you the one agaisnt illegals looked up at how many hispanics that come from illegal parents serve in the armed forces? The country that you so freely live in.If this new law were to pass as far as making it a felony for immigrants to come into this country(More ignorance).They would only be awakening The sleeping Giant("Sleeping Giant" is talking points perhaps?).Look around and look hard this country that is so powerful and strong was built by Immigrants(WRONG! It was built by Americans).now let me enlighten you in something else these immigrants have american children being born by the thousands every day thats right right here in The U.S.A I have a smile from ear to ear.I cant wait to see what 20 yrs from now will bring. (Trans-America Tijuana perhaps?).I trust that the man that I put my trust in,,, the man that with my vote was given another four years in the White House would not let this happen. America is a strong country because of Immigrants... (Wrong again, we are srtong because we are a nation of laws that apply equally to EVERYBODY)

Banned
    Yeah, I kinda tore her a new one myself...

myself am a hispanic born and raised in Tx.I have to say that after watching my people protest brings a smile to my face and hell yea.
    Now here's a person born in this country who claims "my people" are the ones breaking the law. this is what I call, loyalty to your country
    Maybe, this person is an anchor baby

Everybody, be sure to read this carefully.

UhHuh35 is with us. He is posting something he read and then commented to.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Everybody, be sure to read this carefully.

UhHuh35 is with us. He is posting something he read and then commented to.
    I understood the posting. Thank you UhHuh35 for sharing this with us.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast