Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just released TIME immigration poll results. WHAT?!

http://www.time.com/time/

79% support a guest worker program and only 18% oppose! I dont believe this for a moment. WTH?

Time constructed the survey in a way to get people to answer the questions in a way to get the results they wanted.

For instance, if I ask you something like, "If the laws could be changed to protect your rights and wages, while at the same time creating a system that would give illegal aliens the chance to work here legally, would you support this.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Time constructed the survey in a way to get people to answer the questions in a way to get the results they wanted.

For instance, if I ask you something like, "If the laws could be changed to protect your rights and wages, while at the same time creating a system that would give illegal aliens the chance to work here legally, would you support this.
    OMG....that is truly dispicable! The MSM is going to make hay out of these skewed results as sure as I am sitting here.

I am furious.

This is the biggest lie I have ever seen in print! We must respond, but let us get the server move completed first.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

IS it possible to correct the title of this thread?

My email to Time magazine...... I ask that everyone do the same.

I'm not sure who in the world you spoke to in reference to the poll you took reference who agrees with a workers pass for illegals but you sure haven't spoke to the majority......!

I have never in my life seen such stupidity!

First off... in your so called poll you wrote "With the immigration debate raging in Congress and immigration supporters spilling out into the streets, the latest Time Poll finds a lopsided majority of the American public, 72%, favor a "guest worker" program in a head-to-head match-up over a House bill that would criminalize illegal immigration. " emphasis on the last three words! How can you criminalize something that in itself indicates criminal activity?

The sugar-coated ploy "Guest Worker" program is just another form of Amnesty which I haven't spoken to anyone as of yet that is in favor of either the Amnesty or the Guest Worker programs. It's people like TIME and corporations that stand to benefit the most from legalizing cheap labor which will only lengthen the gap of the rich and poor that's pushing this the hardest.

I can get any poll to lean whatever way I want with wording the questions the way I wanted them to vote.

I challenge you to post the questions to the site that you asked these so called 1000+ people on the phone and let us all judge for ourselves how fair your questions were.

Sincerely opposed to ever picking up a TIME magazine ever again!!!

John Cutrell
    Kernersville, North Carolina.

I cannot believe that Time Magazine did this. Well, maybe I can because nothing surprises me with the MSM anymore.

Still, a Time article, "Who Left the Door Open," published in Sept. 2004 on the illegal alien invasion, is what brought my attentions and interest to this situation. I didn't actually read the article until approx. three months after publication because I wasn't a subscriber and my parent brought me a stackful of old Times when they visited at Christmas. That way, I get to recycle instead of them.

I will watch this thread and see about a response from me to Time soon. I have their original article somewhere online saved.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Isn't this what is called a "push poll"? Time Magazine definitely needs a response to this.

Maybe they were called on the carpet for publishing the article "Who left the Door Open", and this was their way of making amends.

The results are like this because the American people do not understand that "guest worker" is actually Orwellian Newspeak for "future Citizen".

If they knew this, the results would be opposite.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I heard this last night and was STUNNED. I would like for them to publish the exact wording of the questions they asked. It is just impossible for me to believe these figures HOWEVER Congress has had all week to brainwash the American public what with the Judiciary Hearings and then the open Senate debate so who knows? The American people have shown that they can be easily swayed. NOTE WHO WAS ELECTED PRESIDENT.