Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Take this survey on immigration

http://survey.pollingpoint.com/3929981

Do immigrants help or hurt the US economy? Should we be fiercely protecting our borders or welcoming immigrant workers into our current economy? Tell PollingPoint what you think in this short poll about immigration policy. Let your voice be heard!

Your answers will be completely confidential and will be used only for measuring public opinion. PollingPoint will never try to sell you anything or release your personal information.

Survey Topic:Immigration
    Survey Length:5-7 minutes

took it

also, if you just say NO you won't take future polls you don't have to give them all sorts of personal information that have nothing to do with the poll and if you don't want to "win an iPod" you don't have to tell them anything either.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    took it

also, if you just say NO you won't take future polls you don't have to give them all sorts of personal information that have nothing to do with the poll and if you don't want to "win an iPod" you don't have to tell them anything either.
    Ditto! I thought the personal information was NUNYA! HA!

Hey, do you notice that all these polls like this are changing up the questions just enough to see how far they can push?

The GOPUSA sent out a survey to panel members a few days ago. They are looking for a compromise that will keep the poop from hitting the fan, by the looks.

I honestly believe we have their attention and they are scrambling for a solution that seems fair to all.

Not that there is a solution that is fair to all, but they better damn well lean toward Americans first when they decide what they are going to do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I took the survey also. Wow a lot of those questions had "Unsure" as an option. I guess straight Yes or No would be too hard for most.

Most of the time I think, at heart, a person is black and white in this issue. But they decide to stay in the gray because they don't want to make people (ex. their friends) angry.

Actually, I've seen questions I was unsure of. For example, choosing between whether the illegal aliens do more harm by taking jobs, sucking our medicare program dry or filling up our schools with their kids. Whis is worse? I don't know. Do you? I've been known to say all of the above and I've been known to add a comment. But sometimes, if you really analyze the situation, it's hard to pick the best answer because more than one apply or all have flaws.