Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Massive turnout at immigration rallies: Are you more sympathetic to their cause? * 12554 responses

Yes
    24% No
    76%
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    You got that right!!!!!!! That's why people are scared to go out and take a stand. I mean I've literally had young mexicans shove me aside, flip me the bird, and just glare with utter disdain at me and I'm just buying milk! I'm not wearing an offending t-shirt or anything to warrent it. Just standing in line. It's crazy!!!!! And it's getting worse and worse.
    My first brush with the attitude of disdain towards Americans was one night in January at Wal-Mart. A young Hispanic woman and her friend (think the friend must have been from the US) had their cart in the middle of the aisle I wanted to go down. This is an old Wal-Mart and the aisles are rather narrow. I stood there for a minute and she did see me but made no effort to move. Finally, I said "I'd like to go down this aisle, please." She mumbled as I went by and I was in no mood for rudeness so we got into a little "discussion." I was not going to say anything until she told me I should have asked more politely and she didn't like the tone of my voice. I told her I asked her just like I ask everyone else and that this is the first time I'd ever had a problem because I believe in treating people politely regardless of how they're acting and I didn't think she was acting very polite and was making a big deal over nothing. Her friend told her to shut up. <g> Man, did she EVER have an attitude. So big you couldn't knock that 2x4 over her shoulder with a sledgehammer.

tms

results so far:

Massive turnout at immigration rallies: Are you more sympathetic to their cause? * 14166 responses
    Yes
    24%

No
    76%
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

Massive turnout at immigration rallies: Are you more sympathetic to their cause?

[NOTE from me: No way, Jose!]

* 15169 responses

Yes 25%

No 75%
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12