“Incredibly Arrogant”...Rand Paul Destroys HHS Secretary Becerra for Calling Americans “Flat Earthers” [video]

By Leisa Audette | Sep 30, 2021

Senator Rand Paul has done a fantastic job over the months to call out the arrogance of the COVID “experts” like Dr. Fauci. He exposed Fauci for lies about masks and about Fauci’s involvement with the Wuhan Lab in China.
His commentary to arrogant HHS Secretary Becerra this week is spot on and brutally honest. He called out the HHS Secretary for completely ignoring natural immunity from COVID. He called Becerra and others who think they know best, arrogant and controlling. Senator Paul referred to recent comments earlier this month where Becerra called unvaccinated Americans “flat earthers”:

“My friends, the earth really is round. Because some flat-earthers…especially those in places of influence…choose to peddle fiction, we’re losing more loved ones today than we were a few months ago…Flat earthers…meet delta.”
The best part of Senator Paul’s comments came at the end when he called om Becerra to apologize to the unvaccinated:
“Quit lording it over people, acting as if these people are deplorable and unwashed. Try persuasion instead of government cudgels. Try humility instead of arrogance. Try freedom instead of coercion. Most of all, try understanding there is no more basic medical right than deciding what we inject into our bodies. Today, half a hearing that millions of people in a study prove — show without a doubt that there is a great deal of immunity from getting it naturally, do you want to apologize to the 100 million Americans who suffered through covid, survived, have immunity, and yet you want to hold them down and vaccinate them? Do you want to apologize for calling those people flat earthers?”
Trending: Fully-Vaxxed 42-Yr-Old Former CNN Host Marc Lamont Hill Hospitalized After Suffering Heart Attack and Pulmonary Embolism: “Blood clots nearly completely blocked my lungs, preventing blood flow to my heart”

(5154) 'You Sir, Are The One Ignoring Science': Rand Paul Battles Becerra Over COVID-19 Rules - YouTube

"Incredibly Arrogant"...Rand Paul Destroys HHS Secretary Becerra for Calling Americans "Flat Earthers" [Video] (100percentfedup.com)