Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

2010 Elections, Birth Certificates

Between now and the 2010 Senator and Representative elections, I say that we should think about the following:

1. We should demand that candidates for Senator and Representative in the upcoming 2010 elections publicly provide a long form birth certificate so that we, the voters, can be absolutely sure that they are who they say they are and that they are eligible to run for federal office.

2. If for some reason, candidates refuse to provide their long form birth certificate so that the public can examine it, then I say we tell them face-to-face that we simply won't vote for them, and we will look for and vote for someone who is not scared to show his long form birth certificate to the public.

3. Remember, in the 2010 elections, there is a very good chance that Senator and Representative candidates will visit your city and even your neighborhood, so it is a good time to publicly, but politely, demand that a candidate provide his long form birth certificate so that the public can examine it.

4. Again, if the candidate refuses to provide his long form birth certificate for legal or personal reasons, then we can simply tell the candidate that we will look for and vote for someone who is not scared to show the public his long form birth certificate.

5 . And that includes asking the powerful House Speaker, Pelosi, to show the public her long form birth certificate.

I want to know if they are anchor babies, too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: 2010 Elections, Birth Certificates

Quote Originally Posted by mirse
    1. We should demand that candidates for Senator and Representative in the upcoming 2010 elections publicly provide a long form birth certificate so that we, the voters, can be absolutely sure that they are who they say they are and that they are eligible to run for federal office.
    If I show you a birth certificate for anyone of the proper sex and born within 5 years one way or the other of my actual birth how will you know it is really mine? There aren't any finger prints or pictures on it. No DNA sample. It's just a piece of paper that I claim as mine.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So what are we to use, to start a check.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    So what are we to use, to start a check.
    You could ask my illegal alien aunt when and where I was born.
    LOL
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: 2010 Elections, Birth Certificates

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Quote Originally Posted by mirse
    If I show you a birth certificate for anyone of the proper sex and born within 5 years one way or the other of my actual birth how will you know it is really mine? There aren't any finger prints or pictures on it. No DNA sample. It's just a piece of paper that I claim as mine.
    I'm sorry, but I don't understand your statement above. Could you please explain further what you mean.

Maybe I can explain my own position a little clearer with an example.

1. Let's suppose you are running for Representative in my district.

2. I come up to you and ask you to let us, the public, see your certified birth certificate from your home state, if you say you were born in the United States, so that we can verify your age and citizenship.

3. NOTE: I would not expect you to carry around your birth certificate so that you could show it to everyone who asked.

4. Rather, I would expect you to say that you will happy to give a copy to, say, the local paper, so that all the voters could see and examine it.

5. In addition, I would ask you to give us, the voters, permission to contact your birth state so that your birth state can verify that the copy of your birth certificate that you give to the local paper is valid.

6. However, what happens if you don't want to provide a birth certificate for legal or personal reasons?

7. Then I will tell you this: I will look for and vote for a candidate who is not scared to show us voters his verified birth certificate.

2010 elections: I hope the imaginary scene above will help you to understand my position better when it comes to the issue of whether or not candidates for Senator and Representative this coming 2010 elections should be required to show us their birth certificates in order to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are eligible to run for public federal office.

If I'm show you a birth certificate of a person of the same sex and same race as me and they were born withing a few years of me how do you now it is mine. There are no fingerprints on it. A picture from birth would be useless and there is no DNA sample connected to the birth certificate , so I can give you any birth certificate and you won't know if it is me or not. I hope that explains it to your satisfaction.
    NO AMNESTY

If I'm show you a birth certificate of a person of the same sex and same race as me and they were born withing a few years of me how do you now it is mine. There are no fingerprints on it. A picture from birth would be useless and there is no DNA sample connected to the birth certificate , so I can give you any birth certificate and you won't know if it is me or not. I hope that explains it to your satisfaction.
    How about this:

Suppose that I am running for Representative in my district in 2010.

1. A group of voters demands to see my birth certificate, or else they say that they won't vote for me.

2. I tell them that I will gladly give a copy of my birth certificate to the local newspaper so that it can publish it.

3. Also, I tell the group that it can visit the newspaper office and examine the birth certificate in person for themselves if it wishes.

4. In addition, I tell them that they can bring document experts with them to the newspaper office to examine my birth certificate.

5. I tell them that if they are still not satisfied that my birth certificate is valid, then they have my permission to write to my home state and obtain a copy of my birth certificate for themselves.

6. Finally, I tell them that if there is anything else I can do to help them verify that my birth certificate is genuine, please let me know, because I know that I will be a very good Representative if I am elected.

7. Think about this: If a person receives a copy of my birth certificate directly from the government of my home state, there is no way I could do anything to it to make it a fake.

This may come as a shock to you but I am NOT really John Doe 2.

I do know John Doe 2.

I ask him to have a copy of his birth certificate sent to you, because he is in on this deception.

If I say I am John Doe 2 and I have a birth certificate that belongs to John Doe 2 sent to you, but I am really John Smith, how will you know?
    NO AMNESTY

This may come as a shock to you but I am NOT really John Doe 2.

I do know John Doe 2.

I ask him to have a copy of his birth certificate sent to you, because he is in on this deception.

If I say I am John Doe 2 and I have a birth certificate that belongs to John Doe 2 sent to you, but I am really John Smith, how will you know?
    I don't understand your statement above as it applies to a person running for, say, Representative in 2010 in my district.

1. For instance, a person just doesn't just popup and run for Representative in 2010.

2. That is, he will usually be someone who is well-known in the community.

3. Maybe he was on the city council. Maybe he was on the school board.
    Maybe he is a well-known lawyer or businessman.

4. My point is this: We voters will know something about the candidates for Representative before they even decides to run for office. And during the long months of campaigning, the local newspapers will give us more information on the candidates up to election day 2010.

5. So, I don't understand your John Doe 2 , John Smith statement above.

6. For instance, if John Smith is running for Representative in my district, and he gives me and the rest of the public permission to write to his home state, say, Kansas, to obtain his John Smith birth certificate, then, as I understand it, the state of Kansas will send me a copy of John Smith's birth certificate, and John Smith will never touch it.

7. So, again, I don't understand your John Doe 2-John Smith birth certificate thing above.

8. Remember, I would want to see a John Smith birth certificate sent directly to me or to my local newspaper from John Smith's home state, not a birth certificate that was sent to me or my local newspaper by John Smith himself or a John Doe 2. Do you get it yet?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast