Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

5 reasons why Obama will hike middle-class taxes

5 reasons why Obama will hike middle-class taxes

James Pethokoukis
    Obamanomics, tax policy

C’mon, how about some Walter Mondalesque candor from the Obama White House on taxes? Yes, yes, it was 25 years ago this summer that the Democratic presidential candidate self-immolated on the issue at his party’s convention in San Francisco. But surely Americans have become more urbane and sophisticated since then as to what makes for sound economic policy, oui?

[Find out five ways to boost the economy and create jobs]

Nope. If you had any doubt that higher taxes are still poisonous policy in center-right America, all you had to do was listen to White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs yesterday. He briskly and precisely walked back the White House from the ambiguous statements made by Tim Geithner and Larry Summers on the Sunday chat shows. “I am reiterating the president’s clear commitment in the clearest terms possible that he’s not raising taxes on those who make less than $250,000 a year,â€

ELE

People will make more money on welfare than working

I wonder how many more people are going to hate Obama after he raises taxes on the middle class.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: People will make more money on welfare than working

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    I wonder how many more people are going to hate Obama after he raises taxes on the middle class.
    I don't know if I can possible dislike him more than I do now. Here in CA, we are so heavily taxed between state sales tax, car reg, etc, that I don't know how we will make it if that scum who was elected by a bunch of welfare loving liberal idiots further raises taxes on us! We will end up in the poor house and I don't know who much more we can cut back!

Looks like those tax revolts might come sooner than Celente's 2012 prediction!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)