Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ABC announces Oprah-Obama Christmas special

November 25, 2009
    ABC announces Oprah-Obama Christmas special (Any surprise coming from the All Barack Channel??) By James Hibberd & Nellie Andreeva

The queen of daytime will interview the president of the country during an ABC holiday special that brings together Oprah Winfrey and Barack Obama.

The network has announced "Christmas at the White House: An Oprah Primetime Special," which includes an interview with the president, a conversation with the First Couple and tour of the White House. The special will also go behind-the-scenes as staffers prepare the White House for the holiday season.

The special marks the first time Winfrey has interviewed Obama since he took office. "Christmas at the White House" will air Sunday, Dec. 13, at 10 p.m.

Winfrey, who has never endorsed a presidential candidate before, was a strong supporter of Obama during his presidential campaign, stumping for him in key states.

She attended Obama’s victory rally in Chicago last November and the president’s inauguration in January but has not been politically involved since the election and recently interviewed former Alaska governor and Obama rival Sarah Palin.

Winfrey also didn’t attend the high-profile first White House state dinner Tuesday night, but her close friend Gayle King did.

While she reigns in daytime with her talk show, Winfrey has rarely hosted primetime specials, most notably her 1993 interview with Michael Jackson at his estate. Oprah recently announced she will end her syndicated talk show in 2011 and focus on launching her cable network, OWN.

http://patriotupdate.com/stories/read/1 ... as-special
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow, not much of a surprise, but what is to celebrate? Another MSM butt smootching ceremony?

Thats why Obama bends over in Asia so much, he's just used to getting smootched by the MSM, he couldn't help it.

Sorry Dixie.

He's like Bill Clinton....he just can't stay out of the limelight!

....Im so sick of looking at those weird purple lips of his too!

I would love it if the Sarah Palin show on Oprah outranked Obama's. Oprah's ratings are tanking and it would be sweet if very few people watched the Obama-Oprah love fest.

Oh darn! I'll be washing my hair that night.
    "

Please, ALIPAC, create a 'vomit' emoticon!!!

If there's nothing that I can't stand more than Obama, it's Oprah. After all, she was on the air for how long, and for the FIRST time she supported a presidential candidate? I wonder why?.......

Quote Originally Posted by DaveMor
    If there's nothing that I can't stand more than Obama, it's Oprah. After all, she was on the air for how long, and for the FIRST time she supported a presidential candidate? I wonder why?.......
    Ditto!

I cant stand Obama or Oprah. They both have been on tv too long.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn