Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ACORN Voter Fraud Investigations Expand to Seven States

ACORN voter fraud excposed in 7 states!! Here is the video report.

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=191293
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

doesn't load for me
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They need to check ACORN and LA RAZA in all 50 states!!!

STAND TALL PATRIOTS

AE

Would not load for me either. However, makes me wonder how many elections were thrown out of kilter due to this? I hope and pray they will catch these people, plus NCLR and nail them down with what they have done wrong.

I think the time is overdue, in this nation, for these groups to have their comeuppance.

Lately I have been feeling that this nation is on the brink of a major change in things. We are long overdue for real justice, and the demise of the heavy greed this nation has been under, and the time has come for some righteous judgement (if you all get my drift). It may be time for those of us, who have struggled and did right, to have a time of peace and have a chance to see those who have used and abused us and the system to gain, finally get their just desserts.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

It should be working now. I think I was being viewed by alot of people on Breitbart site earlier. You have to hit the arrow play button under the screen of the reporter. It won't play automatically like others do.